12-12-2006, 05:14 AM
I think what people fail to realize is that your character is exactly who you make him out to be.
For example, Goku on Chubbs isn't immediately the coolest character just because he was the star of the show.
Rad said it best by providing a multitude of story ideas. You are free to mold your character however you want him to be. Big deal if your character had a large/small part in the show. Make up your own history for him.
For example, my next story will involve Broli as one of many persecuted Saiya-Jins in a story that I've deemed to be called, "The Pariah."
Then again, I can see how some characters could complain. I mean, Grandpa Gohan? No offense, but ick.
For example, Goku on Chubbs isn't immediately the coolest character just because he was the star of the show.
Rad said it best by providing a multitude of story ideas. You are free to mold your character however you want him to be. Big deal if your character had a large/small part in the show. Make up your own history for him.
For example, my next story will involve Broli as one of many persecuted Saiya-Jins in a story that I've deemed to be called, "The Pariah."
Then again, I can see how some characters could complain. I mean, Grandpa Gohan? No offense, but ick.

