10-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Having a limited ammo supply really does ramp up your anxiety, imo.
Maybe having an ineffectual gun would do it, too. Or maybe one that has infinite 'ammo', but reloads really slow and only 'stuns' the enemy.
But this? I dismember them completely in a few shots. When they get hit, they stagger back instead of continuing to rush. They're scary LOOKING as fuck, but so far they've all been pansies.
I'm considering trashing my current starter gun and picking up a pulse rifle for the authentic Aliens experience, as that's what this game most reminds me of.
Maybe having an ineffectual gun would do it, too. Or maybe one that has infinite 'ammo', but reloads really slow and only 'stuns' the enemy.
But this? I dismember them completely in a few shots. When they get hit, they stagger back instead of continuing to rush. They're scary LOOKING as fuck, but so far they've all been pansies.
I'm considering trashing my current starter gun and picking up a pulse rifle for the authentic Aliens experience, as that's what this game most reminds me of.
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

