Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Change of Moves/ Race
#5
No for Mirror Attack, as you cannot use an illusion without Telepathy or change form without Shapechange.

And no for Pantometer Blast, for the same reasons as listed above, and also because you cannot copy and use an opponent's technique, even temporarily.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Change of Moves/ Race - by Lethe - 04-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Change of Moves/ Race - by Ander - 04-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Change of Moves/ Race - by Lethe - 04-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Change of Moves/ Race - by Lethe - 04-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Change of Moves/ Race - by Ander - 04-11-2008, 04:38 AM
Change of Moves/ Race - by Lethe - 04-11-2008, 01:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)