Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Recommend A Movie Thread
Rem-13 Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZY35aTyiDE

ahahah okay now I'm seeing this movie

What the hell?!

EDIT: @Ander: Avatar probably ruined 'unobtanium' for the car guys, too. =(
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
Rem-13 Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZY35aTyiDE

ahahah okay now I'm seeing this movie

Why did she have to be young T.T
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
Josh Wrote:http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1920954

best of thread
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
Of course his DICK BUDDY would say that.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
ur just mad im not your dick buddy.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
[Image: 310548Sundome.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGzvkq0PMlhgI...qvp18xMAnA]

finally came across this one. i'm shrieking like a schoolgirl right now
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
...

Gee Rod, what is it? Or did you expect us to be able to read Jap
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
Sundome.


Its in english on there. Now way to tell if you don't already know it.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
Rem-13 Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZY35aTyiDE

ahahah okay now I'm seeing this movie

dude you should read the comic, it's only 8 issues (8 isn't out yet tho Sad)
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
Waffuru Wrote:dude you should read the comic, it's only 8 issues (8 isn't out yet tho Sad)

I keep intending to, but I have been seeing it at the comic shop without the money to really go buy them. Every single trailer I see for this movie just looks better and better though. Especially Hit Girl. I want to reload guns like that.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
I also just watched the new "The Karate Kid" trailer, with Will Smith's kid and Jackie Chan. To be honest, the first half of the trailer makes me want to gouge my eyes out with "Oh, great, so now we just had to urban it up a bit and turn it into a new dance movie or something" but the second half redeemed it. I liked that he was doing different types of "chore style" training in it that still made sense, and the part involving catching the fly was pretty funny (though a bit predictable given Chan). Sucks that the original sensei couldn't do a cameo, given that he's dead and all.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
I'll probably read the comic after I watch the movie. I'm usually pretty good about separating the mediums but consuming them this close together might be rough.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
That's what she said.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
http://www.mediafire.com/?43wgnz3qmz1

edit: just 1st issue http://www.mediafire.com/?ytj3ymlocmm
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
For the image site impaired, what comic are you guys referring to?
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
Kickass
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
Bram Stroker's Dracula
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw2-ZMhxTUs

Mel Brook's Dracula
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Dogj5c9pg

I like the latter better.
Reply
I've watched two critically acclaimed films in the last week, both of which I found to be disappointingly average. Slumdog Millionaire; seriously do not see what all the fuss is about, I was close to giving up on it a couple of times. It wasn't a terribly movie, but it definately didn't blow me away. And Requiem For A Dream, which apparently is in IMDB's top ten films of all time. The best part of that movie was Jennifer Connelly doing anal to anal with another chick using a double ended dildo. Yeah. I bet that got your attention.
Reply
Saz Wrote:I've watched two critically acclaimed films in the last week, both of which I found to be disappointingly average. Slumdog Millionaire; seriously do not see what all the fuss is about, I was close to giving up on it a couple of times. It wasn't a terribly movie, but it definately didn't blow me away. And Requiem For A Dream, which apparently is in IMDB's top ten films of all time. The best part of that movie was Jennifer Connelly doing anal to anal with another chick using a double ended dildo. Yeah. I bet that got your attention.

Slumdog Millionaire sucked. Requiem was intense, depressing, and fucking amazing.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
Watched The Woodsman last night. I had never heard of it before, but the synopsis sounded quite interesting so I thought I'd check it out.

It was a decent indie film imo, moved along quite nicely and there were a few moving scenes.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)