Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fable II
#21
;___; Don't mind me. I'll just be looking longingly at this thread.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#22
You finished already? You must have just played through the storyline quests and stuff. I'm aiming to do that as well but do a lot of side quests build my guy up and whatnot. I see there's no armor yet or anything so that kind of sucks, the only option I see is a mage robe of some kind. I hope they have armor in this game, the clothing styles are pretty cool though I like that.

I was fucking bitches up rotating between my inferno spell and rifle. I think I heard someone say 'Someone kill that spellcasting bastard.' lol it may have been my imagination though
Reply
#23
Mostly just the storyline, yeah. Took me a while. Might play through as her again.

Jesus christ you can go evil in a hurry. My necromancer gets 30 evil points for killing innocent people, but I get like 1 Saint point for doing a good deed on my Jedi?

And yeah, Will is fun. Really fun. Best thing ever is to freeze time, teleport behind an enemy near a cliff, and Flourish him off the edge.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#24
I've just completed the child part. First thought, it feels exactly like Fable, I mean, exactly. Which, isn't a bad thing I guess, I don't know what I was expecting but, whatever.

I'm gonna go the good guy route I think. Whoo!
Reply
#25
Bra Wrote:O.o

It... helps...?

=(
In the game.
Reply
#26
Anyone want to play together let me know.
Reply
#27
Christ Raise Dead sucks sooooooo much. So much for relying on that.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#28
It's supposed to be better when you raise guys you've just killed. Does even that suck?

I really like that there's no more cost for using Will powers. Shit, they're expensive enough to buy.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#29
Yea I was about to say that, I was just looking over it and now I have to pay 18/20k for most of my other spells and physique etc. Only thing I haven't brought yet is Force Push and Raise Dead. Shame they got rid of the other spell, maelstorm or something. It was like the 'light inferno' in Fable: Lost Chapters.
Reply
#30
You sure it wasn't just renamed to Vortex?

My dude has Raise Dead a rank 3. At rank 4 the ghosts are totally immune to damage and flourishes (right now I think they're just immune to flourishes). They do okay damage, even if they're pretty non-aggressive in their fighting. The main drawback to it is that the amount of Will experience they generate on hit is incredibly small. I didn't really start getting exp till I switched out my Level 1 raise dead for Lightning and ran into the middle of the enemy group to spam it, doing small damage and (more importantly) stunning the enemy for my minions to rape. It's only when you start comboing Raise Dead with other magic that it really starts to get good experience returns. Oh, and the guys seem to have like a Taunt aura or something, because regardless of how close they are to the ghosts, enemies immediately switch to them. Honestly, Raise Dead isn't as bad as all that, but it's not something you can rely on exclusively, which is what I was going for. Level 4 doesn't give me a +1 to minions, but I hope level 5 does... Or at least gives me something else suitably awesome.

Right now I still have a shitty sword becuz I'm stubborn and don't want to cave to non-magical attacks, but I'm pretty much doing EVERYTHING right now anyway. 1-2-3 combo with the sword, whip out the pistol to shoot them in the face, then lightning spam. It's great fun. Just not... magey.

@Dehan - Force Push is awesome and should not be passed up. It's AoE gets BIG, it does good damage, and tosses people around for lulz. Nothing beats knocking a guy over with a Force Push and then executing him for nice, BIG experience.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#31
The only Will I'm going to put points into is Vortex. In the last game, I was never big on Will powers (other than Slow Time, but c'mon) and really loved using range attacks. Unfortunately, the ranged weapons pretty much blow chode right now, so I'm doing a lot more melee fighting than I'm used to.

It's too bad they got rid of Heal and Physical Shield. Those were the other two Will spells I used.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#32
Jezeus, I've only been playing for little over an hour and already my dog has glitched and got itself stuck trying to jump down from a ledge. xD

Fortunately when I left the dungeon it was back with me.
Reply
#33
The dog's pathing is horrible. I really wish it would just teleport back to you more regularly.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#34
I'm not having that problem at all, he's found me plenty of times and it never took him that long to do so. I was running around and looking back to see if he'd glitch, he didn't. That surprised me I was 'working' early on to see some kind of setback to having that mutt around in the game but I like him now.

Goody two shoes this round, I keep fucking up and thinking I'm playing PC version(switching from expressions) and I hit my spell(vortex) and scare bitches away Sad

Edit: Will be going bad next go around.
Reply
#35
It is insanely hard to be a 'good guy' as opposed to a bad guy. Kinda annoying.

But apparently you can throw a bunch of money to the temple of light for ez Good points.

Stupid monks. The only reason I'm saving their church's ass - the ONLY reason - is because I want more people to kill later.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#36
Yeah, they don't give out very many good points. I think it's to make up for last time when they regularly forced goodness upon you.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#37
"He destroyed a village!"

"Yeah but it's not so bad because that village would have eventually bred a heinous dictator who goes on to murder 1 million people. He's actually a hero!"

"Oh, shit! +10,000 good points"
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#38
Right now my guy is gorwing black spots and scars all over his body. Im not sure if this is a sign of my guy turning evil or its an STD. Just have to wait i guess.
Reply
#39
If you get knocked out without a Resurrection Phial, you get scarred.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#40
Why can't you lose?

What is this game?

Why do i just get back up and keep fighting?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)