Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Like Toy Soliders
#21
I don't enjoy country but I like a few songs. Most of it is the same thing and I only listen to rap that I like and it usually tells an interesting story...
#22
Quote:Originally posted by King Vejita
I can't rap, so I can't knock it.

Besides, everyone bitches about rap, what about Country? O_o That's beyond stupid.

Actually Country is pretty good, I listen to it at my sister's alot, and it isn't bad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#23
... Thought about what I said about rap and country. Now that I think about it, pretty much all music nowadays is complaining about something. But for some reason, country is the only one I can't stand.

Edit: and some rap songs, like when they are talkin about all their hoes
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
#24
I happen to enjoy country, mostly because there are times when a song is on that describes exactly how I feel. There are some country songs that really can get to a person, and a couple have actually made me cry. Whiskey Lullaby is a song about a guy who tried to drink his problems away and then killed himself because a girl rejected him. Then later, the girl does the same thing because she felt guilty.
#25
Sure that's a good song and all, but it's just a little bit too depressing don't ya think? I mean I'm glad country isn't Disneyfied (yes I did just make that word up) but for once, why can't they sing about something that doesn't make people want to cry?
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Sure that's a good song and all, but it's just a little bit too depressing don't ya think? I mean I'm glad country isn't Disneyfied (yes I did just make that word up) but for once, why can't they sing about something that doesn't make people want to cry?

The same reason they make dramatic movies. Because people need to cry, and sometimes life just doesn't suck enough.
#27
I prefer a song that makes me cry, it helps let out emotions as I seldomnly cry, it is a great releaser. I don't like rap, but it is better than the music that the people at my last school listened to, now that stuff was crap, I think it had it's own genre. I like rock because there are many things that people sing about, you just have to find the right artist.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#28
Crap...

I just turned this into a thread about guys sharing their feelings and having a good cry.

Rap sucks.
#29
=P

Sorry, but I just cant take more than 5 minutes of listening to country. I guess I'll always be listenin to Linkin Park. But yeah you did just completely change the subject (and I helped too!). Anyways, rap is going way downhill. The new 'song' by Snoop is HORRIBLE. I now know why parents hate their children's music. Cause if that's what the next generation's music is gonna listen to, why I'd tell my kids to "Turn down the damn music!"

Edit: and for tapion's sake, I have to say, I don't watch MTV, so I've never seen that video.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
#30
Oh. My. God.


Are you guys retarded? Nobody cares if you think rap sucks or not, take it some where else. Pikkon asked if anybody likes one song. Shut up about if you like rap or not. It's a simple question. God, you guys are so stupid. If you don't have anything about the topic to say then don't post. Seriously. You guys are ruining this thread.
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Except for the fact that he asked what you guys thought of Like Toy Soldiers by Eminem. Not what you think of the rap community and not "Let's descriminate all rap!"

Have you heard it and what do you think of it. Simple as that.

Sorry!

I heard it.

It sucks.

I wouldn't have posted if I hadn't heard it
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#32
Quote:Originally posted by King Vejita
I can't rap, so I can't knock it.

Besides, everyone bitches about rap, what about Country? O_o That's beyond stupid.

I like country because country is music. Country sings about good things, everyday things, and even funny things. Country also has a variety of styles, from Hard Country to Classic Country.

I suggest "Gone" by Montgemery Gentry. Thats the hardest country song you'll find, it probably shouldn't even be country
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
I happen to enjoy country, mostly because there are times when a song is on that describes exactly how I feel. There are some country songs that really can get to a person, and a couple have actually made me cry. Whiskey Lullaby is a song about a guy who tried to drink his problems away and then killed himself because a girl rejected him. Then later, the girl does the same thing because she felt guilty.

Whiskey Lullaby makes Tami cry =(

[/triple post]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#34
I liked Beer Run by some unknown guy.

It goes like:

"B double E double R U N"

I liked that one. I want to know who sings it. And of couse Big and Rich: Save a Horse Ride A Cowboy
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Oh. My. God.


Are you guys retarded? Nobody cares if you think rap sucks or not, take it some where else. Pikkon asked if anybody likes one song. Shut up about if you like rap or not. It's a simple question. God, you guys are so stupid. If you don't have anything about the topic to say then don't post. Seriously. You guys are ruining this thread.

Hey, guess what? You didn't create the thread, therefore you do not know for certain Pikkon's intentions. It may have been his intention for us to say rap sucks. Did you ever think about that? Hmm? I'm not saying that I know what he was thinking either. All I'm saying is giving my opinion that rap sucks. Thank you for your time.
#36
Eh, thats the only B&R song I dont like.

And for the record, not all country songs make you cry. In fact, very few do. *puts "Days go By" by Keith Urban up there*
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#37
Thinks of song, "She fuckin hates me"

Now isn't that such a friendly loving song?

EDIT: Sorry if some of you are offended by the title, but that's what it's called
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Thinks of song, "She fuckin hates me"

Is that a real song? How old? I've never heard it, so it must not be new o.o;;;
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#39
Yeah, it is a real song. It's even funnier when they try to bleep out the cusswords through the whole song. Made me laugh for 5 minutes straight.

Quote from edited song:
"Yah she firuoc hates me!"
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
#40
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
I like Johnny Cash... and thats about it. I even listen to the digital channels on my TV... and I listen to everything from Bluegrass to Big Band and Swing... except rap, country, and those latino sations (no offense).

Didn't Johnny Cash die the same day as John Ritter, September 3rd, 2003, I think?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)