Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
they made me do it!
#21
An alliance saga would be cool, but I can only think of three alliances THAT ARE ACTUALLY ACTIVE IN CHARACTER.

Pitch Black, XT, Ragnarock. Pitch Black will get wiped out instantly, leaving us with only two. So it wouldn't work.
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Going into that saga, the active bad guys were:

Pikkoro
Piccolo Daimoun
Koola
Kami
Raditzu
Nail
King Vegeta

During the fight, Nail died and King Vegeta switched sides. Both because inactive soon after.

Now we're left with:

Pikkoro
Piccolo Daimoun
Koola
Kami
Raditzu

Loosing the fight against Vegeta, Pikkoro and Kami fuse. Pikkoro is never heard from again. The count now stands at:

Kamikorro
Piccolo Daimoun
Koola
Raditzu

With Vegeta now a Majin, Kamikorro isn't enough to win. PD joins the fusion. Following the path of Pikkoro, he vanishes off the face of the Earth. The villians are now:

Kamikorro Daimoun (I'm so glad he's gone... I hated typing that out)
Koola
Raditzu

Victory! Vegeta is defeated and the good guys are sent packing. They all teleport to Namek and are out of harms way.

Relishing in their triumph, Raditzu, KD, and Koola survey their prize. Korin's gone... ROSAT was destoryed... the DBs left when Dende was killed... the entirety of Earth is aware of, and fears, their presence... and there's no one to RP with other than ourselves. For those of you who are unaware, we're all pretty lazy about stuff like this. Needless to say, we spent a vast amount of time doing nothing.

But wait! An idea! Bored with nothing to do, and put off by KD's superior attitude, Rad and KD have at it. Needless to say, the fight didn't last long. Rad is soon sent to the afterlife where he meets up with Vegeta. They fuse, and everything is restored with the Dragonballs.

So, let's see where going bad got the involved members:

Pikkoro - deleted for inactivity
Piccolo Daimoun - deleted for inactivity
Nail - deleted for inactivity
King Vegeta - deleted for inactivity
Kami - a bitter staff member
Koola - hates you all
Raditzu - has already developed ulcers

So... yeah... that's my experience with being a bad guy.

I loved that saga. :D

You Guys: So what do we get for taking over the earth?
Me: Nothing.
You Guys: Can't we just have whatever Senzu Beans we want, use the Rosat, etc?
Me: No :D
You Guys: OMFG U SUCK
Me: :D
[Image: drakesig.png]
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
That's right. Emulate me. 8)

Go kill some people and wipe their blood on a headband, then take a knife to my cheek to get the cuts

Bardock my idle Wink
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
I loved that saga. Big Grin

You Guys: So what do we get for taking over the earth?
Me: Nothing.
You Guys: Can't we just have whatever Senzu Beans we want, use the Rosat, etc?
Me: No Big Grin
You Guys: OMFG U SUCK
Me: Big Grin

I remember some pretty obscene conversations between Koola and I regarding our... uhm... rewards for that saga.

As I recall, that was the first real member vs member saga done on Chubbs.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
I loved that saga. Big Grin

You Guys: So what do we get for taking over the earth?
Me: Nothing.
You Guys: Can't we just have whatever Senzu Beans we want, use the Rosat, etc?
Me: No Big Grin
You Guys: OMFG U SUCK
Me: Big Grin

I remember some pretty obscene conversations between Koola and I regarding our... uhm... rewards for that saga.

As I recall, that was the first real member vs member saga done on Chubbs.

Well I had to really push to let you guys take over the earth, most were against giving you guys the earth.
[Image: drakesig.png]
#26
Those stingy bastards.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
An alliance saga would be cool, but I can only think of three alliances THAT ARE ACTUALLY ACTIVE IN CHARACTER.

Pitch Black, XT, Ragnarock. Pitch Black will get wiped out instantly, leaving us with only two. So it wouldn't work.

*Cries* We can always hope for a miracle ... But I think an alliance saga would be really cool.


Sure would. What's the point of having alliances then?

On the note of character development, I got sick of always playing the good guy. So now I've decided to be a bad guy who's a selfish ass. Yay!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
#28
Thats not true.

Paragus and Chi made 5th and 6th in FoF, and they're weak.

It IS roleplaying that counts. You lost last time cause you didn't rp as gooda s 16 or Bra
#29
Which is not to say that Guldo isn't good. I thought his "Bored" saga rocked. Taking a story about... pretty much nothing, and making it interesting. That's hard to do. Later on it branched out into something bigger, but... Yeah.

And yes, A Good VS Bad "actual" saga would be pretty cool.

*Waits for SSJ Bra sig, which has nothing to do with this thread*
[Image: Sage.jpg]
#30
This is how I'm planning Friend or Foe II to work. You dont fight each other.

Its you all fight together against a "bad side" and each 'round' the worst/least roleplayer is eliminated. Exactly how Final 6 of FoF was
#31
Its gonna be a LONG time. Staff has something planned, then Tapion has a tournament, then Freiza has a saga.

So, yea, like Dec-Feb. A long time
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
... maybe I should step up and be the first half Saiya-jin midget to take over... whatever planet no strong people are one. That way I can buy a Saiya-jin Armor and buy a scouter

*Going to be the new Mini Bardock* Hell ya

*cries* My son, where did I go wrong?
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#33
Gah, that whole good vs bad thing just turned into a large fight for the dragonballs which may very well be mistaken for miss cleo's crystal balls that really holds pictures of naked women in it....bet you didn't know that.

>D

Or, it's just that the superpowers got so bored that we decided to do something different in order to keep ourselves from rotting into a prune...or something...
~Semper Fidelis~
#34
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta
Or, it's just that the superpowers got so bored that we decided to do something different in order to keep ourselves from rotting into a prune...or something...

He speaks the truth.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#35
That would suck if you all guys were doing these cool quests and leaving the n00bs behind. We have collected only two tokens in two weeks.

*kicks can*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
#36
I think I must be the only one that isn't going for it.. Gonna be busy doing other thing's in the next little while..

Like, once I've finshed my saga on earth, I'm heading to Namek for SpiritKen, then going to Vegeta for Metal Binding (some how..) & then see what's happening by the time I'm done with it all.. Never know.. I may be forced to go in to that token's thing.. Unless I get involved in any of the up & coming saga's.. What are they again?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#37
Why bother searching for the tokens myself when I can just teleport around and kill those who have them?

So much easier.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#38
Becuase like said before about the token's, its not getting them that really count's, it's the whole working for them that count's...

And I personally think the token's thing is kinda grummy my self..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#39
Actually, I think you need to fight them to win the tokens, not spar. Unless you bet on the spar with the token, I guess.

I think a fight is the ticket though
#40
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Becuase like said before about the token's, its not getting them that really count's, it's the whole working for them that count's...

And I personally think the token's thing is kinda grummy my self..

You're assuming that I'm doing it to get the tokens, and not using it as an excuse to just going around and killing people.

o.0
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)