Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
GT Gohna just sucked, becuase them ost he saw as far as action went during the time Goku had left at the end of Z, was the fight agasnt Goten when he was possed..Personally, I think that was complete BS! As for Gohna going SSJ3? Nah, it was originally said that once going Mystic, you could never again achive a SSJ form, no matter what, beucase your power as a SSJ is already unlocked & at your use, meaning Gohan sucked becuase he hadnt been training the prat ??
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
GT Gohna just sucked, becuase them ost he saw as far as action went during the time Goku had left at the end of Z, was the fight agasnt Goten when he was possed..Personally, I think that was complete BS! As for Gohna going SSJ3? Nah, it was originally said that once going Mystic, you could never again achive a SSJ form, no matter what, beucase your power as a SSJ is already unlocked & at your use, meaning Gohan sucked becuase he hadnt been training the prat ??
-.- I would be outside training every single day if I had the kind of strength the Saiyan have, god what a life that would be *Grinning as he imagines himself flying around throwing ball of energy with a smile on his face*
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Ohhhh yeah, if I was a sayain......... *Drifts off in to day-dream*
*10 minutes later*
Oh heh.. Yeah well.. If I was a sayain.... I would be kicking ever one that had pissed me off in the nut's (or relative part). And would have blown my school up.. Along with that, if I had the ammount of rage & crap I truely have becuase of my dear old family.. Let's jsut say SSJ2 might look pretty damend cool on me..
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004

I could imagine my hair right now going blonde and spiked up, probably look like Trunks right after getting out of the RoSaT in the Cell Saga.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
You know I have not been here to long, But I hope to make this Uub better then they did...They made him a damn dork...
Some day soon My Uub > their Uub
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Actually, I'd have to agree. Jeice was teh awesomeness with his accent and uber coolness.
Burter was just... Burter. =(
'Nuff said.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Actually, I'd have to agree. Jeice was teh awesomeness with his accent and uber coolness.
Burter was just... Burter. =(
'Nuff said.
=(
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
For another half hour. =X