Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help!!!!!
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Lord Slug
Fuck dell.

As somebody who repairs and builds computers for a living, I would like to say I agree with this statement.
Reply
#22
Yeah, Dell's only system I would ever think of buying would be there XPS...

Other wise, I'm going Dixon's next week and buying their Packard (thou I'm not sure if it can hack the games I wanna get, but it'll do for the most part), and then jsut get a network set up with this PC.

Kinda makes things abit simpler, since I dominate this PC most of the time.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)