Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ugliest. Skin. Ever.
#21
I love this skin, screw you guys
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I love this skin, screw you guys

But you're a fag. Your opinion is forfeit. =\
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I love this skin, screw you guys

But you're a fag. Your opinion is forfeit. =\

*huggles*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#24
*set's his back to what it was* HAHA Big Grin
Reply
#25
Thank you Uub!!! See people?! Don't mess with traditional ol' blue!! It rips holes in the very fabric of time and space itself (not to mention causes mass headaches...)
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I love this skin, screw you guys

But you're a fag. Your opinion is forfeit. =\

*huggles*

>=(
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Thank you Uub!!! See people?! Don't mess with traditional ol' blue!! It rips holes in the very fabric of time and space itself (not to mention causes mass headaches...)

You do know Uub didn't do it, right?

See, I set the Asylum on Force Style. Only a super mod or admin can change that. Thus, Uub didn't set anything. He's lying, or joking.
Reply
#28
It's all blue for me!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#29
It's been blue since some awesome person changed it back from a nasty looking brain hemmoraging yellow and black theme. You didn't see it didn't you? Think the Naruto theme, but on uranium.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#30
The naruto theme is, but i don't know about the cracked out version that was on here earlier this morning.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#31
yes...that was it...oh...my eyes...my poor poor eyes!!!!!!!!!! ;(
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#32
Wow, you guys need to sleep.
Reply
#33
Sleep is for pu***ies. Tongue
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#34
I'm at work right now... I took the night shift at the library, making big bucks... I have an excuse to not be asleep right now. You guys, however, ought to be in bed.
Reply
#35
I do have an excuse. I have to get my mom up at 8 am so she can go to the doctors. she has surgery. Tongue
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#36
Holy old style batman.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#37
Classic rocks no? =P welcome much.
Reply
#38
I'll just say that if people play too much with the boards default style settings... They might loose the capability to play. Tongue
Reply
#39
The battle is still going? 8o

*Goes back to sleep*
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#40
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta Jr
I'll just say that if people play too much with the boards default style settings... They might loose the capability to play. Tongue

Did I ever mention I love the dutch yo 8o
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)