09-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Quote:Originally posted by BardockThat was an awesome idea. Nice find, Bardock. =D
Oh, and a lesson to all of Chubbs: never say never.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|
Family Guy CANCELED?!?!?!
|
|
09-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Quote:Originally posted by BardockThat was an awesome idea. Nice find, Bardock. =D
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
09-19-2006, 11:39 AM
I was about to kill you Bido. Don't make thread titles like that. >=O
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
09-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Wow... http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...=6415&sid= ...back in the day.
09-19-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't have access to my old RPs, but they consist of "KV fired a ki blast. KV punched ___ and the saiya-jin kicked ___" With a lot hell-of-a-lot of exclamation points.
09-19-2006, 09:53 PM
YEESH! Mine was a whole week ago!
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post268645 Horrid, but hey.. I got better ;D
09-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero XD. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|