Posts: 21
Threads: 243
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola
It's a fun game, but my roommate beat it in 2 days. Yet to see the online play yet though. Renting it seems like a surefire way to save some cash.
Waff and I beat the co-op in one night. Its very pretty and incredibly immersive, but not hard to play through. When everyone was totting it as "the next Halo" I assumed they were talking about the online play, which I also have not seen.
Yeah, it looked beautiful, and I actually think it was a lot more entertaining than halo, which I was never a fan of.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Waffuru
seriously, Krillin, go play your Wii and i'll go play my PS3 and we can agree to not post about either.
I wasn't just talking to Krillin, just so that's clear. He's far from the only one who's done it.
You've done it yourself, Waff. More than once.
EDIT: @MK: yeah, I thought the single-player game play was way more fun than Halo's. Ducking behin cover, rolling from one collapsed pillar to the other, then laying down blind fire to supress while your teammate aims a 'nade. Its probably the most cinematic game I've ever played, with the possible exception of MGS3.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 11
Threads: 18
Joined: Nov 2006
When people told me it was ?the next Halo?, I found a trailer on Youtube and I decided that it was more like, ?Resident Evil,? or ?Night of the living dead.? I think it's something I'm going to get, being as though I'm a sucker for co-op games.
And aren't most games beatable in like, two or three days anyway?
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Sure, but this game can be beat in one sitting.
Its a long sitting, granted, but still very doable.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Meh, I hate the competition as well, I mean so far all three systems seem decent enough for purchase. It's not like they have to 'win' anything. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather get the Wii over a PS3 or X-Box 360, but not because I think they aren't decent systems. I just think the games the Wii's putting out appeal to me more then the PS3 or X-Box 360. I'm sure once a few more games come out for either system, I'd pick one or the other up. ^_^
EDIT: Anyone have a trailer for Gear of War? >_> I've been hearing about it, and I wanted to take a little peak at it. >>
EDIT EDIT: Also, anyone planning on picking up that new Trauma Center game for the Wii? >_> I've been thinkin' about it.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
If I get a Revolution, Trauma Center is at the top of my list.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
If I get a Revolution, Trauma Center is at the top of my list.
Ditto. ;-; I just checked the Wiki article, it sounds so awesome.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I'd be getting it, but the date for Europe is a 'TBC'. =/
Zelda is getting massive acclaim pretty much everywhere. I can't wait.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
SB, I cannot believe that you just referred to Ocarina as the "original" Zelda.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I assumed he meant OOT, since it bears the most similarity to TP. What with the horse and adult Link, which weren't in any other games. >_> But worry thee not, I know my Zelda.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
I can't decide between the Wii or the PS3. I have the money for either. Someone choose for me.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
PS3 first, in that case. Nintendo's console is so much cheaper that it would be waaaay easier to work into a budget, at a later date, than a PS3 would.
Plus MGS4 and FFXIII.
EDIT: Another way to decide: which do you have more of: PS2 games or GC games? Don't forget about backwards compatibility when making your decision.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
I can't decide between the Wii or the PS3. I have the money for either. Someone choose for me.
It's up for you to decide man. =P
However, I suggest you pick the system with the most games that you like, or it would be a wasted purchase.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
PS3 first, in that case. Nintendo's console is so much cheaper that it would be waaaay easier to work into a budget, at a later date, than a PS3 would.
|