Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So yeah...
#21
A pizza doesn't scream in the oven.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#22
Damn you Garlic...you stole my thunder.
Reply
#23
It's what I do.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#24
Crap I actually knew that one too, damn you both for double stealing mine!
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#25
While we are at it.

[Image: jewdilemmabu9.jpg]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki

How was the copper wire invented?


What's the answer? People skipped over this. >.<



Also, Offensive Comic.
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki

How was the copper wire invented?


What's the answer? People skipped over this. >.<



Also, Offensive Comic.

Two jews fighting over a penny.
Reply
#28
So, back when I first started working at the movie theatre, my trainer on Back bar for the day started off with this little binger.

"Hey so you're Jewish? Ah...I totally know how you feel about the holocaust. My grandfather died there as well…Yea he got drunk one night and fell off the guard tower."
Reply
#29
What do you do when an epileptic has a seizure in your bathtub?







Throw your laundry in.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#30
I love this thread. <3
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#31
Big Grin
http://www.yaga-ysgs.com/essays/men.html
Reply
#32
What do you call a successful business woman?

A fantasy.
Reply
#33
;_; I am almost ashamed that some of things that I've done in my life are on that list.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#34
Murasaki Wrote:So, back when I first started working at the movie theatre, my trainer on Back bar for the day started off with this little binger.

"Hey so you're Jewish? Ah...I totally know how you feel about the holocaust. My grandfather died there as well…Yea he got drunk one night and fell off the guard tower."

XD
Reply
#35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7kE1Vte2iM

This one is pure win.
Reply
#36
@ Murisaki: hahaha that's horrible, which is why I laughed.

My favorite horrible offensive joke ever

"Why did the little girl drop her balloon?"





"She was getting raped in the face."

XD

It's so bad I actually feel kind of terrible telling that one.
Reply
#37
Hahahaha Kami I just read an interview with Maddox and thats the joke he used to start it out.
Reply
#38
Murasaki Wrote:Hahahaha Kami I just read an interview with Maddox and thats the joke he used to start it out.


That's exactly where I got is from. Have you read his book, "The Alphabet of Manliness"? I pre-ordered it on Amazon when it came out so I got it very cheap.

"Men invented ass kicking along with chainsaws, beef jerky and happiness."
Reply
#39
Hells yea. I bought it when I was in Maryland for my neices baby naming. I bought my neice make way for the ducklings and myself the Alphabet of Manliness
Reply
#40
Note to self: Never tell your mother these jokes. Ever.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)