Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Burter Predictions
#21
Me please. >_>
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#22
Same here
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#23
Koola: Finale death again, most likely. Probably around the same spot as last year

Akane: Probably a death right before the finale, around Top 10

Spoogy: I think you'll hit around Top 20-25, depending on alliances and/or strategy
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#24
Since you're offering, I'll take one.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#25
Top 15-20, towards the end of the game but not quite the finale time.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#26
If I were able to find a way to do this while on my vacation, how do you think I would do?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#27
Probably an early finale exit, Top 8-10
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#28
Do me, Do me!! Tongue
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#29
And me? How could I potentially do?
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#30
I'll take one, though I can guess where I'll end up.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#31
How about now? Even if it's just off of one sign-up post, can you make one?
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#32
Me?
Reply
#33
Minoshia: Probably a surprise elimination mid-game.

Jackie: You've given me no reason but to assume you'll be out early again. Prove me wrong

Recoome: I don't really know enough about your writing to say, but from what what I've heard, your activity will cause you to leave early

Bujin: Yea, you're a contender to win the whole thing.

Zangya: I'll judge after I see a sign up post
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#34
Me.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Zangya: I'll judge after I see a sign up post
How about now?
Reply
#36
I think you need to do something different too, Bra. Like some of the others, I can predict pretty much everything Bra would be in this game.

Zangya, you need to make things flow a little better. Your writing is solid, but I lost track in your sign-up post pretty quick, and it was way too long. I was bored pretty quickly. My advice is to break your ideas down into multiple roleplays, or cut out some ideas. Bottom line is I can't stand long roleplays unless you are REALLY good at it
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#37
Yeah, sorry 'bout that. I had a lot of ideas. My roleplays'll be shorter ingame.
Reply
#38
Me. . .try and base it off of last year and how much I may have developed over the year, not my most recent posts. (I've been stressed/lazy while writing >.>)
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#39
Me
Reply
#40
Me?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)