Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jeez...
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
>.>

Maybe.... maybe I should have stayed gone...

Edit: Of course not Laura. You and me, we're like blood. Fo rizzle.

Fo shizzle. <3 Missed ya. Hey, I gave you my new house phone, right?
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
EDIT: I'm Vincent Valentine from AD

I knew it was you. Two cool points.
Reply
#24
Don't give Lee cool points, he smells of fish.
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
EDIT: I'm Vincent Valentine from AD

I knew it was you. Two cool points.

=D

Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Don't give Lee cool points, he smells of fish.

D=
Reply
#26
Sure did, Laura. Called me up right before bedtime and everything.
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
Sure did, Laura. Called me up right before bedtime and everything.

I think you got the Cell number. Sure I didn't give you the house number?
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#28
Um.... I dunno. I got the number you called me from.
Reply
#29
the 735 is my cell, 670 is my home. any of those ring a bell? I think i called you from the cell. I'll PM you both numbers just to be safe.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#30
I HAVE LAURA'S NUMBER! <3
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
I HAVE LAURA'S NUMBER! <3

You do? Oo
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#32
Yes. Yes I do.

I saved it to my cellphone. <3

Your's, and Becca's. >_>
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Yes. Yes I do.

I saved it to my cellphone. <3

Your's, and Becca's. >_>

I got a new one. >.> the 351-9270 one is disconnected.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#34
That explains why those late night booty calls never got through.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
That explains why those late night booty calls never got through.

They went through...she just didn't want to pick it up. Sorry man. *pats back*
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#36
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
That explains why those late night booty calls never got through.

They went through...she just didn't want to pick it up. Sorry man. *pats back*

She was on the other line to me. Sorry man. I can't help being irresistable.
Reply
#37
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
That explains why those late night booty calls never got through.

They went through...she just didn't want to pick it up. Sorry man. *pats back*

She was on the other line to me. Sorry man. I can't help being irresistable.

I should confiscate that sig.

And be irresistable all you want. As long as you're not irresistible.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#38
Thank you Kollifum. For pointing out the typo.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)