Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
scared
#21
Politeness? Are you high?
Reply
#22
A guy asked if I wanna sell some speed to people around in Helsinki, I'd get 25% of the profit...But then agian im 15 and I could get to prison =( For 3yrs...
Reply
#23
You do know what they'd do to you in prison right. Hold the soap tightly.
Reply
#24
Oh shit. I thought it was a cigarrette I was holding.

*To Yamcha* You got to stop bringing me weed man!

*Chuckle*
Reply
#25
Yeah, but im not going to sell, if I'd get caught I'd rather go to jail, then to go home to my crazy mother.
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Raspberry
Yeah, but im not going to sell, if I'd get caught I'd rather go to jail, then to go home to my crazy mother.

Whichever floats your boat.
Reply
#27
But after 3 years of hard butt core I'd rather die >_>
Reply
#28
Edit: Double post. bitch.
Reply
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
In prison there's only two choices, give or take. You definately don't seem the sort that would give, even after 3 years.
Reply
#30
Damn right.
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
XD Rasps pwning him.

Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
No he didn't.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#32
Thank you, Kollifum.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
No he didn't.
[/quote]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#34
Thank you, Kollifum.
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
No he didn't.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#36
Thank you, Kollifum.
Reply
#37
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
No he didn't.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#38
Thank you Kollifum
Reply
#39
*big stretch and yawn* well guys, I'm gonna get some rest. Big day in the hyperbolic time chamber in the afternoon.
Reply
#40
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
No he didn't.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)