06-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Vegeta PM'd me a Rickroll a few weeks ago. I felt like one of the cool kids.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
-Slash
|
How does this happen?!
|
|
06-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Vegeta PM'd me a Rickroll a few weeks ago. I felt like one of the cool kids.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua Protection good. Diseases bad. *big evil grin*
06-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack Too bad you're not cool.
06-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma Yeah, I couldn't even think of anything cool to say back. I'm pathetic.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Lawl.
06-07-2007, 09:06 PM
*ROTFLOL* *still rolling*
06-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu Okay, it's actually 1,500. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|