Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dragon Ball Online
#21
Krillin: (I've lost count)
Sazuaa: 0

To date? The game is fucking OUT in Korea. =/
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#22
The game itself is set to be released in Japan sometime this year.

The beta is currently live in Korea -- AKA, the game is unfinished/things may not be announced yet.
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#23
I have a Korean friend at college. I wonder if he would pick me up a copy, then watch over my shouler and translate for me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)