08-03-2008, 05:43 AM
heh heh...
Now do me.
Now do me.
|
Custom Title!
|
|
08-03-2008, 05:43 AM
heh heh...
Now do me.
08-03-2008, 06:00 AM
That just figures. You give one member a title, you gotta give them all titles.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
08-03-2008, 06:16 AM
Well, I did have a title, but now it's gone. I think it was Unpopular.
08-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Unpopular you say.
08-04-2008, 12:52 AM
08-04-2008, 12:59 AM
Oh, I get it.
08-06-2008, 08:02 PM
I have a pretty good user title on AD.
My user title on Chubbs is dumb though. Just because Reb couldn't bare with DickRolling being trash, he decided to tarnish my user title with it. =P ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
08-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Aero Wrote:I have a pretty good user title on AD. Your user title on chubbs is perfect.
08-06-2008, 10:32 PM
My user title was funny at first, but now it's just laaaaame. I need something that will remind people of my awesomeness everytime they see it.
08-07-2008, 12:57 AM
I hate you with every bone in my Confederate body.
Edit: Every shriveled bone, I should say. ![]()
08-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Pffft. It would have to be a member of staff who hates me, who gave me a custom title. Why couldn't it have been someone on staff who likes me, like... er... um...
=/ Anyhoo, I have no idea what mine means, so I'll just assume, it in someway relates to my awesomeness.
08-07-2008, 01:13 AM
Internet isn't something you can just dump stuff on. It's not a big truck! It's... It's a series of tubes!
![]()
08-07-2008, 01:15 AM
...
I don't get it.
08-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Maybe it has something to do with you being a tube baby.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08 |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|