Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Brother 9
#41
Eh, it was on purpose. This is still television.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#42
So did the threats get televised anywhere?

EDIT: oh, ep 14 apparently

This is gonna be so epic... actually, this is pretty hard to watch =(
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#43
It's not actually that epic. She doesn't say it directly to Rex, but it's clearly directed towards him.
#44
Howso? I thought it was directed at everyone [she's had an argument with].

lawl, c wut I did thur?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#45
Rex was the only one in the room at the time I believe. Plus her biggest grudge was against him.
#46
Alex is SUCH a bitch, omg. Her attitude is making me uncomfortable.

=/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#47
Jennifer's face when Stew walked in was pure win. She was all

=o
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#48
Pfft, Jennifer and Syvia are so transparent. It's obvious they both want to hook up with someone, anyone, in the house to get a nice magazine deal when they get out.
#49
I don't see that... after all, Sylvia has lost all respect for Mohammed after he (apparently) made that offer that they pretend to be a couple.

Or are you talking about how they acted when Stuart walked in? Cuz Jen was totally all ^_^, and Sylvia was all *fixes hair*. It was pretty awesome.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#50
I'm not sure Mohammad ever did say that. And if he did, it was probable just a joke.
#51
What is this garbage, why are we viewing the same day over again. <.<
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#52
I've lost all respect for Sylvia. That was a sickening display.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#53
Desperation, thy name is Sylvia.

God that was cringe worthy.
#54
Can't wait to see how the other housemates react. I bet Dennis will have the most to say about it, but Mario and/or Mike will actually bring it up.

omg, I can't wait

This comes on every day right?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#55
Sazuaa Wrote:Pfft, Jennifer and Syvia are so transparent. It's obvious they both want to hook up with someone, anyone, in the house to get a nice magazine deal when they get out.

lol
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#56
EVERY NIGHT FOR THE NEXT THREE FUCKING MONTHS!

xD

Wait, you were referring to when Sylvia argued with Mikey right? Not the way she was all over Stuart, which was what I was referring to.
#57
I was talking about how she was all over Stuart. I started watching like 20 minutes late, guess I missed when she snapped on Mikey. Wait, I did see it... she was like "he all picking on me" or something. lawl owned
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#58
Yeah. Mikey's really made a bad decision pairing up with Mario, since Mario's like, the most hated housemate now that Alex is out. I think Sylvia was in the wrong tonight though, and she quickly turned on the crocodile tears to victimize herself.
#59
I think it's a tie between Mario and Rex. And now Stuart, since he's hotter than everyone else. =o
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
#60
I meant Mario is most hated, outside the house, but yeah, he's pretty much the most hated in the house too. The funny thing is, he doesn't even know it.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)