Dehan Wrote:I'm thinking of having my family killed. Any takers?
Edit: Never mind, managed to get the Hobbes to take out the wife. Then social services took away the little un
she's now an orphan. And now I can marry my beloved...Ella 
You are a sick, sick man.
I just cheated on mine.
Then I killed her.
Anyway, yeah, I got an x-box and this game (along with fallout 3, so I'm not very far in fable) for my birthday, and... wow. It really is just Fable 1, but... I tried replaying Fable 1, about a week ago, to tide me over, and I just couldn't quite do it. It was too... meh. However this? This is good. Its VERY similar to the original, but I LIKE that, because its changed /just/ enough to be fresh.
Indecently, if you can quick switch magic enough, the sith/jedi style of play is fantastic.
Slow time/Dash -> Three hit sword combo -> Force Push -> Lighting Spam.
I think I'm going to end up re-playing this game quite a few times. I love what they have done to magic, I love the small additions to swordplay, and I
love the feel of the guns in this game. The only style of combat I don't like is...-
Well fuck. Thats a first.
I'm not going to say its flawless, because spells are as piss weak as always when you start, but the endless spam ability makes up for it tenfold.
Jobs system - Amazing. Great time killer, and a wonderful way to earn munnay.
Dog - Useful as buggery treasure finder.
GFX - Better. Toned down the cartyoonie nature just enough, so it still is, but its not fucking stupid like Fable 1 was.
Combat - Better. A lot.
Karma - Meh. Its still a bit off, easier to change between factions than the last game, and thats good in one sense, but makes you feel like your alignment is less of an achievement, more of something you have to maintain.
Relationships - They added STDs. Nuff said.
All in all, stop posting on this forum Druu, you fucking half wit, when the game is right next to you and you could actually be playing it. You still haven't earned enough for the sword you want yet.
*Borat Style thumbs up*