Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
If you haven't ever seen them, these are a must: Ghostbusters and Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze.
As for movies that I enjoyed and would recommend, I actually really like Labyrinth. The one with David Bowie.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
David Bowie?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
I <3 David Bowie.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
He had the Lady GaGa style before Lady GaGa was born.
Posts: 1
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2006
Ashe Wrote:He had the Lady GaGa style before Lady GaGa was born.
No, he had style and talent long before Lady GaGa made the world forget what either of those things actually mean.
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
We Were Soldiers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 1
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2006
Mary Kate and Ashley: Holiday in the Sun
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Lucien Wrote:No, he had style and talent long before Lady GaGa made the world forget what either of those things actually mean.
I totally agree with you there. He was the man.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
No Country For Old Men, and There Will Be Blood are two films that really suck you in, and that I would definately recommend to anyone who hasn't seen them yet.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
There Will Be Blood looks so boring. No Country For Old Men was epic, but the ending really annoyed me. It was like sex without "the end".
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
i watched the wizards of waverly place movie the other night it was very entertaining. But everyone needs to watch pineapple express and then harold and kumar escape from guantonamo bay.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
And Eurotrip. Just fucking hilarious.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
No. No Eurotrip ever.
Harold and Kumer (1 >2) and Superbad are required viewing for anyone under 30. Pineapple Express was awesome, 40 Year Old Virgin was better (but not as many quotes as the former), Role Models was also pretty funny. The whole Seth Rogen era of comedy is growing on me.
I watched Shogun Assassin, good, bloody shit.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
So...Superbad is ok but Eurotrip no? I'm coming to force you to watch Eurotrip then when it's over you'll recite every damn line or I'll kill you.
Double Dragon and Street Fighter are pretty good for some cheesy action and lines.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
I'll throw in Four Brothers. I like the dynamic between the brothers, and the fact that you get to see Mark Walburg beat the shit out of people is always a plus.
Um. I suppose I'll mention Yes Man as well. It's not the greatest Jim Carrey movie ever filmed, but I found the romance subplot to be sweet (plus I love Zooey Deschanel; that girl has the voice of an angel). Check it out. Worth a few chuckles and a smile.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Bil Baer Jaxx Wrote:Harold and Kumer
Wrong. It's like a worse version of Dude, Where's My Car? [sarcasm]And of course,
that was such a fantastic movie.[/sarcasm]
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Just finally saw King Kong (grabbed it from the 5$ bin at Wal-Mart) with my wife. I thought it was phenominal, very sad, but long as hell. Prepare for a 3 hour movie.