Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
04-27-2010, 07:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2010, 07:26 AM by Kazuya.)
This, however, looks disgusting. I'm not much of a sausage person, or meat person for that matter (with some exceptions), and I wouldn't touch this. Ever.
According to the description, it contains:
Meta Meat Cake
Four types of sausage, bratwurst, chorizo, ground beef, ground pork, diced ham, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, hickory smoked bacon, hot cappy, queso blanco, provolone and sharp cheddar, wrapped in sausage, bacon and cheese ball dough and baked. Then decorated with American, cheddar squeeze cheese and bacon strips.
If i ever wanted to commit suicide, this would probably be the quickest way.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Twinkies even survived Zombie Apocalypse.
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Apr 2009
Kazuya Wrote:![[Image: tumblr_kxi7ie8sgC1qzvnxpo1_1280.jpg?AWSA...oFP4XHA%3D]](http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxi7ie8sgC1qzvnxpo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1272439446&Signature=itJBml5uss2VvcV%2Fb%2BXdoFP4XHA%3D)
This, however, looks disgusting. I'm not much of a sausage person, or meat person for that matter (with some exceptions), and I wouldn't touch this. Ever.
According to the description, it contains:
Meta Meat Cake
Four types of sausage, bratwurst, chorizo, ground beef, ground pork, diced ham, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, hickory smoked bacon, hot cappy, queso blanco, provolone and sharp cheddar, wrapped in sausage, bacon and cheese ball dough and baked. Then decorated with American, cheddar squeeze cheese and bacon strips.
If i ever wanted to commit suicide, this would probably be the quickest way.
Not going to lie, the picture made me nearly vomit.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Same here, thus why i had to share the pain. x.x Who on fucking earth would create such a monstrosity?
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
04-27-2010, 01:28 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2010, 01:28 PM by Psyren.)
Kazuya Wrote:![[Image: tumblr_kxi7ie8sgC1qzvnxpo1_1280.jpg?AWSA...oFP4XHA%3D]](http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxi7ie8sgC1qzvnxpo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1272439446&Signature=itJBml5uss2VvcV%2Fb%2BXdoFP4XHA%3D) *drools* Im a certified carnivore
*sings National Anthem* Yup....Only in Murica
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 53
Threads: 60
Joined: Sep 2006
04-27-2010, 01:59 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2010, 02:00 PM by Jesper.)
Kami Wrote:http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com
If you go there and say "OH THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!" you're a fatty.
Okay, I love cheese, but that giant grilled cheese mess of crap made me want to vomit.
EDIT: OH SWEET JESUS I didn't know there was another page. That meat cake looks even worse.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Peep Sushi looks awesome
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Apr 2009
I do like that, though.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Kami Wrote:You...shut your mouth! Twinkies are the only thing other than cockroaches that will survive a nuclear holocaust. Gross.
At least we know we'll be fed right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
04-27-2010, 02:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2010, 02:18 PM by Josh.)
Victoria Wrote:Ketchup and Kraft dinner, or, just spaghetti and ketchup.
That's like the working class pasta in Canada, I don't think I know anyone who hasn't had KD and Ketchup at least once while growing up.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
04-27-2010, 02:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2010, 02:20 PM by Psyren.)
the windows 7 whopper looked so good that im heading to burgerking to get a normal whopper and bitch about the fact that only japan ha the windows 7 whopper
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 0
Threads: 12
Joined: Jun 2008
HAHA deep fried Milky Ways. You really can deepfry anything
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Apr 2009
nom nom nom curry nom nom nom
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Kazuya Wrote:![[Image: tumblr_kxi7ie8sgC1qzvnxpo1_1280.jpg?AWSA...oFP4XHA%3D]](http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxi7ie8sgC1qzvnxpo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1272439446&Signature=itJBml5uss2VvcV%2Fb%2BXdoFP4XHA%3D)
BEEF CAKE! :o
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Piper Juunanagou Wrote:Tequila, hot water, and butter.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
I basically love anything with Oreos.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Dave Wrote:I basically love anything with Oreos.
![[Image: oreo4.jpg]](http://rocksoft.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/oreo4.jpg)
Now begs the question: What to do with all those stripped oreos?
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 55
Threads: 109
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
04-29-2010, 04:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2010, 04:18 AM by Dave.)
That, or get a massive jug of milk and go on an oreo dipping spree.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
A jumbo hamburger roll smeared with french onion dip, two slices of colby jack cheese and one slice of peppered turkey.
I have no idea how it tastes yet. I'll keep you posted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
|