06-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Week long sign-up phase.
![[Image: alext.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/alext.jpg)
| Poll: When would you, the players, prefer for the saga's starting date? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| July 18 | 8 | 38.10% | |
| Early August | 1 | 4.76% | |
| Fall | 12 | 57.14% | |
| Total | 21 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
A Leaky Faucet
|
|
06-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Alexander Trafford Wrote:Week long sign-up phase.Ah, of course, doh. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
06-30-2010, 08:29 PM
With Celena and Oahun changing their votes, I have the tally at 8-1-6 in favor of July 18th.
I'll let the vote go one more day in case anyone else wants to change their vote. Keep in mind that when i say fall i mean 'won't start until mid-october.' ![]()
It's 8-1-5.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-01-2010, 06:34 AM
I voted for the 18th. I figure that sort of deadline is all I need to really push me to write. I'm not missing a saga, no way.
![]() Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
07-01-2010, 07:56 AM
In the words of the black eyed peas " Let's get it started lets get it started in here!"
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
07-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Sigfried Hunin Wrote:In it! This fits in really well with his origins and shit that I'm working on. Orsalis seems much more interesting. ![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-01-2010, 08:32 PM
July 18th is impossible for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
07-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Fall.
July is bollocks, and August may not be fly either. Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there. ![]() Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
07-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Celena Wrote:Orsalis seems much more interesting. Yeah, but he's stuck on Namek now. Also, he doesn't fit well into the whole Corporate related plot either. Sigfried does though, and I think you might find him a lil more interesting in a bit. I dunno, we'll see in a bit. It will be literally impossible to do this if you do it on the 18th, as I will be in Field training and I'm not allowed any kind of electronics.
07-02-2010, 12:25 AM
My bias and future plans for the fall aside, if you don't think you'll be as dedicated in the fall, I'm curious as to why you're still considering it.
07-02-2010, 12:40 AM
When i said Fall, i didn't mean september and early October, I've always meant Late Fall. But it's irrelevant. July 18th is the start date. For those unable to participate, I'm sorry. Vad I know the 18th is impossible for Vad, but we've spoken about Zim as well.
![]()
07-02-2010, 01:18 AM
I'll do what I can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
07-02-2010, 04:42 AM
Will there be a decision on the two-character thing by the 18th? Because I would certainly partake in this with that character, if possible.
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there. ![]() Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
07-02-2010, 07:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2010, 07:53 PM by Sigfried Hunin.)
damniiiiittttttttt
EDIT: Is it possible to get in a few days late?
07-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Sigfried Hunin Wrote:EDIT: Is it possible to get in a few days late? Sign ups last a week from the 18th. ![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-04-2010, 12:03 AM
celena Wrote:sign ups last a week from the 18th. whooooooooooo |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|