Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Ok, that's a good point Rad.. You are twisted like that aren't ya? *Shake's head* I can't belive some one like you can be so corrupt (sp?), & so easy to sway on to the dark side, to just kill people for fun...... Actully, I lie, I do belive all that..
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Yeah.. May aswell stay on Earth aswell.. May see about going for it after ward's thou, ya know, once the saga is over I MAY go for SK.. Depend's if I don't get my ass killed & then head off to train with dear old King Kai.. But other wise, if I'm alive, I'll head off to train with King Vain & then SK.. Depend's how thing's turn out for me..
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:NOT going for SK ::coughburtercough::
You, my friend, need to shut the hell up.
I have no problem with people going for spiritkin, so go for it. My SUGGESTION to the staff was to limit power ups for people who deserve it, over people who dont.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
You gotta deserve it, thats my point. Agreed, it shouldn't matter how long you were here. I can see Uub getting it despite him being a noob because, well, he's done a saga practically all on his own and is still doing it.
BUT, someone like say...Chi Chii(inactive character) waltz in, first thing she does is go for Spiritkin. Now no matter how good the rps are, I really dont think its fair to walk in and get a power up. A power up is a RARE thing
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
No, no typos. it SHOULDN'T matter.
BUT, you should at least have to have done SOMETHING to have deserved the power up. No matter how new you are
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
well..it is sorta.
bad posts = no get.
good posts = get it.
I disagree. Staff should
tell you if you get it, not you go "Well, I might try for SpiritKen." It should be us telling you that you can go for it. Not the other way around. X(
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Don't mean to sound like a prick, it really shits me off when people think that since Guru has the ability to teach it, they'll just waltz down to Namek and get it. Sorry for the confusion.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Didn't work for you, Gohan
Nah, seriously, I felt sad that you didn't go SSJ in FoF, you could have probably with alittle more
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Ok, I said this in another post, but I reccon SpiritKen should be worked more toward's, & I reccon it should have a time limit of how soon after you join can get it, like a year after yo uahve joined or some thing.. IT's up to the staff to discuss it over thou.. So I'm jsut gonna shut up & let ever one else talk about this crap.. *leaves*
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Its pretty much my fault, but this thread is off topic. If anyone wants to discuss the SK thing, start a thread