Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
~DC V.S. Marvel~
#41
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Yeah. Magneto.

That pretty much sums it up right there.

"Ah! But I'm stronger than you!!"

"Nope. I control the planet's magnetic field. Woooo-eeeeee-ooooooooooo!!!!"

"Heywhatareyou-?!" *Dies*

Plus, yes, Superman's probably, strictly speaking, "the best" superhero, but it's because he's so strong that I find him totally boring. At least Spiderman's got -some- flaws.

Besides, Magneto. He'd like, put kryptonite in a steel thermos and then float it up behind Supes when he's not looking. Supes'll get all weak, and then Magneto would totally force Wolverine to stab Supes in the heart. Ipso Facto Dead.

Nothing beats the Hidden Thermos Technique. Nothing.

Basically, Marvel > DC. It was already proven in an official cross-over clash, wasn't it? Then Marvel used that header that said "Best Comics in the World" or something like that?
What does Superman have to do? Punch.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#42
That's the beauty of the Hidden Thermos Technique.

Magneto just has to act totally harmless until Superman turns into a pussy.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#43
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
That's the beauty of the Hidden Thermos Technique.

Magneto just has to act totally harmless until Superman turns into a pussy.
He could like the movie version of Magneto! =o Superman would never expect an old man to turn on him. >_>
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#44
If I were Superman I'd be weary of every fire hyrdant.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#45
Quote:Originally posted by Bebi
So over my internet experience I've come to the conclusion that I just have to go for DC cause Marvel is just so exhaustingly overpowered it's not even funny.

Superman can fly to the edge of the universe in a couple seconds? ... Superman can sneeze and destroy an uninhabited galaxy? ...

That's not even cool anymore.

Actualy as I've said before, generaly every DC hero has a Marvel counterpart and Marvel for DC. Therefore neither over powers each other that badly.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#46
I luv em both thus I cannot decide.
Reply
#47
Superboy Prime.

'Nuff said.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#48
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
Superboy Prime.

'Nuff said.

lol
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#49
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Wow. And I thought my liking DBZ was sad. Then I see this. Thanks for the ego boost everyone!

it's not sad that you like it or that anyone likes anything this much it just means they have a lot of free time and use it to further their enjoyment Big Grin
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#50
If you say so...people know i like anime and comics and i get friends fine I highly doubt it's the cartoons i think it might just be they didnt like you

Edit: it doesnt matter though because when Chubbs takes over the world we'll be safe Big Grin
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#51
Quote:Originally posted by Lord Slug
If you say so...people know i like anime and comics and i get friends fine I highly doubt it's the cartoons i think it might just be they didnt like you
Slug, you don't know the half of it. XD

Anywho, I enjoy both sides, Marvel just a tad more so.

I'd love to read some good ol' fashion Teen Titans and Spiderman. XD
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#52
'Cause conforming to societal norms is the way to go. I envy your ability to deny yourself in public.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#53
A person needs to learn to be happy by themselves to truly appreciate happiness with others.

It's like the days with OldRecoome.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#54
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
I'd rather deny myself and be accepted than be treated as an outcast. I don't have the iron will you seem to possess, shame on me.
Recoome, why do you even bother then? Why won't you just go away if you don't like it? Why force yourself to do something you don't like, and then deny it in public?
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#55
I think people are loosing the concept of this forum.....
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#56
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
No, you misunderstand. I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm saying it's somewhat sad that I do.

And, I won't go away because then I won't get to watch you get all bitchy at me like this. I wouldn't miss that for the world.
=o Attention whore. ^_^
Well, at least you've made yourself clear. Thank you. =)

EDIT: Jeice, I bet the entire Green Lantern Corp. your wrong! >=o

XD
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#57
8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#58
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Quote:=o Attention whore. ^_^

I have to do something to keep my self esteem up.

Quote:Well, at least you've made yourself clear. Thank you. =)

Happy to be of service.

Just one question... What self esteem? >_>

And Jeice, DAMN RIGHT, I own all major superhero organizations in secret! =o How do you think Wikipedia gets its info? >>
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#59
:evil: You own nothing Big Grin
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#60
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
:evil: You own nothing Big Grin

O RLY? :O
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)