Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Nail: I haven't seen anything from you as Nail, so I can't really say.
CJ: Early-to-mid elimination
Doma: I think you'll be a real surprise for people. Likely to make it far, maybe even finale, but not win it.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Might as well ask.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 10
Threads: 129
Joined: Dec 2006
I never got a real placing prediction from you last time, so if I could have that?
Posts: 29
Threads: 34
Joined: Sep 2006
And I posted some pre-DA content for you.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Bardock: I think you can make the finale this time, maybe even win if you get the right development
Zangya: Probably mid game elimination
King Cold: Wildcard. I'll say Top 20, but it could go either way
Want a cookie?
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Oh do me! Maybe I'll only write whilst drinking...something
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Heres something;
What will be my greatest attribute?
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
How 'bout now? =O
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 10
Threads: 78
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Kami: Probably Top 15-20
Garlic: Uh, I dunno...wrong thread >_>
Super Buu: You never fail to deliver the goods, to close to your placing last year
Raspberry: Probably an early-to-mid elimination. Just have fun with it, don't expect too much but don't give up either
Want a cookie?
Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2007
Not sure if I want to know, but hit me anyway.
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
I don't know if it's too late to ask, but I'm curious.
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Spice: Mid-game, or a dark house finale elimination. Could win, but I don't think you will
Goku Jr: Probably around the same as GJ last year. Top 20-25
Want a cookie?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Closed until the game begins
Want a cookie?
Posts: 10
Threads: 129
Joined: Dec 2006
New prediction? Has it changed at all?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Yea. But not in a good way.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 10
Threads: 129
Joined: Dec 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Yea. But not in a good way.
Alright. Have you read my most recent posts? I would love it if you or someone else would reply to my see uhn see request.
Posts: 16
Threads: 102
Joined: May 2006
#1 - My prediction
#2 - If you come into a game with predicitions and you are the sole judge, doesn't this tell us you inclination of thought. You might tend to lean that way based on outside thought. Not saying you will (intentionally or nonintentionally), but it is possible.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
No, it doesn't. I don't predict based on how your writing or how I think you're doing. I predict based on what I think WILL happen, strategically as well
And since you offended me, I'm not giving you a prediction
Want a cookie?
Posts: 16
Threads: 102
Joined: May 2006
I thought you might get offended and I didn't mean it that way. It was just an innocent observation. I'm sorry. Don't hold it against me! I know you are fair! I'd still like a prediction, if you forgive me . . .