Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xbox 360 Round up!
#41
How long has Call of duty 4 been out for? I've seen some clips and it looks pretty good, but I hate getting into a game that's already been out for ages, and being so far behind in skill level to other players.
Reply
#42
Okay, let me rephrase that.

I don't give a damn about multiplayer. Is CoD 4 worth it still? :p
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#43
I'm in a similar position. Single player/co-op ftw.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#44
Bra Wrote:Okay, let me rephrase that.

I don't give a damn about multiplayer. Is CoD 4 worth it still? :p

You will get varying opinions from this angle. My opinion is yes, but your going to be taking a risk no matter what anyone says.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)