Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Burter Predictions
#61
How about me? I'd like to know how you think I'll do considering I'm swiss cheese lol.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#62
Assuming you roll the right way with the injury, you could still make it decently far, but your chances of winning are definetly not looking as good as they were originally. But it's definetly not over.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#63
How about me? Sad
Reply
#64
Or me?
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#65
me2
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#66
Veg: Need to step things up in the creative department or Bra/Reijin will outlast you. Probably mid-game

Bujin: I think towards the end game. Either in the finale, or just before it. Could win, but I think others have a better shot

Kol: Probably mid-game or sooner
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#67
Any difference form when I last asked?
Reply
#68
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Any difference form when I last asked?
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#69
I don't recall. Quote what I said
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#70
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Olibu: Assuming you stay away from the big powers this time, you'll make it about Top 25 or so. If you have the same luck last time, probably looking at a repeat performance.
Reply
#71
Nah, that still stands.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#72
Quote:Assuming you make it past the starting phase of the game, I think you stand a good shot at the finals, around 1-5

Meh.. do I even want to know?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#73
Still the same
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#74
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Spoogy: I think you'll hit around Top 20-25, depending on alliances and/or strategy
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#75
Actually you'll probably do better now that I've seen your writing. It's all situational depending on who you run into.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#76
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Bardock: I think you can make the finale this time, maybe even win if you get the right development
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#77
Me?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#78
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I still think you'll be a surprise elimination mid-game, around Top 25. I hope you're not, really, because I love Raditzu. The writing is fantastic, I just need a reason to keep the character alive

Any changes?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#79
What about the COOL Raditzu? *points to monkey*
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#80
I knew someone would end up being a fourth lol he said 3 at a time>_>
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)