06-27-2008, 09:46 PM
...
Did I just say knickers?
Did I just say knickers?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
|
Big Brother 9
|
|
06-27-2008, 09:46 PM
...
Did I just say knickers? Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Yes. Why?
Also, on Darnell, did you see how Stuart and Dale suddenly hushed up when he came in and started having a go. They were the most aggressive when it was Mo standing up for Rex, but when somebody bigger than them came in, suddenly they weren't so tough. And the fucking cheek of Dale calling Rex a coward, after two days ago when he was bitching behind his back like a little school girl. Rex is a beast, he'd eat Dale for breakfast, if it wasn't for Stuart being there, Dale wouldn't have been anywhere near as vocal. God I have to watch this episode again.
Darnell isn't bigger than anyone. Or do you mean how he was cursing and being, in every sense of the phrase, a straight motherfucking gangster?
And I'm American. Why the hell am I saying knickers? =( You'll never take me alive, inferior slang! Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-28-2008, 12:04 AM
He's quite tall... taller than Dale definately. Maybe it was because he's albino, and partially blind, they felt they couldn't get in a arguement with him or risk looking really bad.
I still don't think Jen and her group realise how bad they've come off from this little arguement.
06-28-2008, 03:04 AM
Watching it again, I noticed that Jen starts crying harder when everyone starts flocking to the room.
ATTENTION WHORE And Sylvia running to get to Jen was just pathetic. "omg, I care so much about my friend, I cant even walk the 5 feet to get to her, I must run!" lame Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-28-2008, 03:21 AM
I just saw the spitting part. Dennis is truly a piece of shit. He's had it out for Mohammad since day one. I'm glad he got kicked out. What happened last night is never going to be forgotten, apparently some of them have started to make up now, but it's pretty clear to everyone what's going on, and who's on who's side.
It's funny how you can go from mildly liking someone (Jen), to absolutely loathing them.
I've disliked Jen ever since she tried to stir something up between Sylvia and Stuart. Coincidently, I started disliking Sylvia after that first night she (quite literally) threw herself at Stuart.
Didn't really wanna see Dennis go, though. I thought he was alright. A little bitchy, but he's flamboyant, what do you want? Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-28-2008, 07:03 PM
It's starting to look like this series is going to follow in the footsteps of the previous ones, with all the biggest, most entertaining characters being voted/kicked out early.
06-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Who do you think will go next?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-28-2008, 07:24 PM
Who'll be voted out next? Maybe Mohammad. Like I said, I assume it'll be Rex and Mo up for eviction, and I think the public would vote out Mo out of the two.
06-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Maybe I'm miscounting... don't the "bores" now outnumber the others?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-28-2008, 07:56 PM
I don't think it'll be the bores vs the others. It'll probable be more like everyone vs Rex and Mo. Rachel and Kat are quite good friends with Rex and Mohammad, but they seemed to side with Jennifer last night, but I'm not a physcic, plus who knows what'll happen in the next few days and how that'll chance the dynamics in the house.
06-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I think what happens this week will be the biggest factor.
Shit, it's on. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Actually you're probable right, Jen and Dale might be put up. Which would be sweet.
06-29-2008, 09:12 PM
Wow. Lay off Rex already. Jennifer is such a sneaky bitch. When Rebecca was calling him a prick, she couldn't help but to squeeze her "chauvinist" insult in. Where the fuck did she get that from?
06-29-2008, 09:49 PM
So this isn't going to stop anytime soon?
Stupendous! Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-29-2008, 09:54 PM
What do you mean?
06-29-2008, 10:00 PM
I mean I thought it was kind of over, obviously it's not.
Will make for some nice drama all week. =D Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-29-2008, 10:03 PM
Yup.
They'll be adding new people in soon enough too, to mix things up. That should be entertaining.
06-29-2008, 10:18 PM
How do you know?
Jesus Christ, there's already like 16 =/ Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|