07-02-2008, 11:55 AM
No she doesn't remind me of Chyna. Though I'll say Lisa is too tall for me.
![[Image: soifonf.jpg]](http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4310/soifonf.jpg)
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
|
Big Brother 9
|
|
07-02-2008, 11:55 AM
No she doesn't remind me of Chyna. Though I'll say Lisa is too tall for me.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Ewwwwwwwwww. That just reminded me of Chyna's porn video. =[
Does anyone remember Imogen, I can't recall what series she was in. Anyway she was a stone cold fox. Now her porn video... damn. Wouldn't mind seeing that again.
07-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Yeah I've seen her porn video. It's two years old and it's not all that.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-02-2008, 10:48 PM
I know it's nothing special, but she was, talk about hot.
07-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Not my kind of girl.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
What, nut tightingly gorgeous, isn't your type?
07-02-2008, 10:56 PM
She's hot, but if that's the best she can do in bed....
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-03-2008, 04:43 AM
Mario voted for Rex and Mo? Wtf... turncoat. =(
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-03-2008, 06:27 PM
It's funny. Everyone is like, 'Jen you're safe, there's no way you're going'. They have no idea how hated she is.
07-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Finally Rex gave Bex a bit of her own medicine. LOL.
pwnt
07-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Leave Katreya alone you bastards! >=(
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Three new women are entering the house tonight, along with Jennifers exit. Should be interesting.
07-05-2008, 01:29 AM
Darnel is the new favourite to win ahead of Kat, who's lead since the beginning.
That one girl who looks like Angelina Jolie is freaking hot, which is strange cause I hate Angelina Jolie and don't find her the least bit attractive.
07-05-2008, 01:49 AM
She isn't as sexy as Angelina, but I wouldn't mind being in that house right now.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Darnell ftl for thinking Jay-Z is "the best rapper ever".
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Get some more air time you disgusting whale. I so hope Becca gets kicked out. She's just so replusive.
07-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Laaaaaaaaame. Damn, I really wanted Bex to go.
07-11-2008, 10:27 PM
omfg SPOILERS =/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-11-2008, 10:34 PM
I thought you said you watched a live feed?!
07-11-2008, 10:39 PM
...
I wait for the Youtube, the live stream blows. The guy like, just started uploading it on Youtube 30 minutes ago. So Mario went? =( That's gay Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|