Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
But he's got a fan club!
And he manages people for a living! 500 people a day, for Christ's sake!
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I know dude. He was on Ant and Decs saturday night take away for fucks sake, 15 MILLION people saw him on it. He's practical more famous than Jesus.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Do you think Luke started crying about "nobody ever liking him" to gain sympathy/get in Jen's pants a little faster?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
All Mario's are the same.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Bojack Wrote:Do you think Luke started crying about "nobody ever liking him" to gain sympathy/get in Jen's pants a little faster?
DALE, you quife. =o
And yeah, Dale is a loser. He's probable gained a lot more female fans from that little show, but I think Jen was definately turned off. She needs a real man, like me, not a scrub like Dale, who... who uses hair straighteners and randomly bursts into tears.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
xD
ftw
And Rex is totally just a younger, better looking Mario. And Mohammed is totally his Lisa.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Wow, they were totally being dicks to Mikey. Was that his hat that Dale walked by wearing? And then he mouthed something to Sylvia while they were arguing... =/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Yeah it was pretty harsh.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Why was Darnell a part of the discussion about the "boys taking over"? I don't really like Darnell. =/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Darnell's my favourite. He's pretty cool. The rest of them just bitch and gossip about people.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
crimsonkilla2447 (17:58:17): If Darnell wins im gonna pee on somebody
crimsonkilla2447 (17:58:26): you can quote me if you like
Natethegreatx3 (18:00:51): okay. I'll quote you.
crimsonkilla2447 (18:00:59): hey woah
Natethegreatx3 (18:01:05): You said it.
crimsonkilla2447 (18:01:07): lets not get so hasty ,.<
crimsonkilla2447 (18:01:11): lol
crimsonkilla2447 (18:01:26): well, dont phsyically quote me
crimsonkilla2447 (18:01:30): but, remember i said it
Natethegreatx3 (18:03:38): I'd quote you if I could actually fit it under my sig. You're lucky I can't.
crimsonkilla2447 (18:03:59): owned
Natethegreatx3 (18:04:08): who me?
Natethegreatx3 (18:04:16): damn
crimsonkilla2447 (18:04:18): yeah? owned by sig limitations
Natethegreatx3 (18:04:26): damn it!
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Bojack Wrote:Why was Darnell a part of the discussion about the "boys taking over"? I don't really like Darnell. =/
It wasn't the "boys taking over", it was the "BORES taking over".
I can so imagine you sitting there, watching the show, and just not understanding half of what they're saying. xD
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
What the fuck is a bore?
And I totally understand like 60% of what they say. I love it when they whisper because that means FUCKING CAPTIONS.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
=o
A bore, as in a boring person. They were referring to Mikey, Lisa and Mario, and anybody else who doesn't stay up past 1AM.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
06-22-2008, 08:29 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2008, 08:43 PM by Jack.)
What's with Jennifer asking Sylvia "if your boyfriend was here, who would you like more"? WTF? She is obviously trying to stir up shit and push Sylvia to go after Stuart so everyone can judge her. =(
And Sylvia is a whore. "I spill cookies when I wanna spill cookies". BITCH, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! =/
Live stream ftw Sazuaa. =D
EDIT: Apparently, she said "steal cookies".
...
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
06-22-2008, 09:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2008, 09:08 PM by Jack.)
I don't really like Sylvia anymore, she's probably my least favorite. And the way everyone was agreeing with her about hiding the cookies, they were only doing that because they were all in on where they were. If Mohammed had hid any food, I guarantee EVERYONE would be on his ass and hate him. It's pretty stupid.
It's what Mike has been talking about this whole time about double standards.
Her and Jen are totally always talking about everyone else like they know everything. Pretty lame.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Yeah she thinks she's the alpha female in the house now that Alex has been kicked out. There aren't any dominant men in the house, even though they outnumber the girls 9-6, Sylvia seems to be running the show right now. She's pretty hated though outside, more so even than Mario I think.
And how the hell are you getting a live feed?
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
How do you know who's most unpopular outside the house? Is there some kind of power ranking, or are you just taking an educated guess?
Some kid streams the episodes on ustream and uploads to youtube like an hour or two later. Streaming is kind of choppy, but I like the idea of seeing it as everyone else in the world is seeing it.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
" b block 9 'homies' "
Luke is hilarious.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Bojack Wrote:How do you know who's most unpopular outside the house? Is there some kind of power ranking, or are you just taking an educated guess?
Lawl, power rankings. No I just watch the Big Brother add-on shows like Big Mouth, plus I check up on how popular or, not popular they are on random BB forums.
|