06-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Wow. Dale is such a pussy. And a moron. How did he not notice Rex laying there. And then when Rex asked him what he said, he totally back tracked.
|
Big Brother 9
|
|
06-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Wow. Dale is such a pussy. And a moron. How did he not notice Rex laying there. And then when Rex asked him what he said, he totally back tracked.
06-25-2008, 02:47 AM
Madd props to Darnell for keepin' it real with Luke.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-25-2008, 06:09 PM
Sazuaa Wrote:Wow. Dale is such a pussy. And a moron. How did he not notice Rex laying there. And then when Rex asked him what he said, he totally back tracked. Not to mention the Luxury Room Fags backed him up. Jen and Sylvia need to gtfo SO BAD. I can't stand them. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-25-2008, 06:57 PM
I think they were shocked that Dale hadn't noticed him there. When Rex started asking what he had said, the girls were like, "he wasn't saying it in a bad way" trying to save Dale. In what context can, "talking with your dick out" be positive?
06-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Sazuaa Wrote:Yeah she thinks she's the alpha female in the house now that Alex has been kicked out. There aren't any dominant men in the house, even though they outnumber the girls 9-6, Sylvia seems to be running the show right now. She's pretty hated though outside, more so even than Mario I think. lol. Running what show? Lisa is the outright alpha female of the house. Sylvia's just a two timing snake. She's telling Jen fibs, because she feels Jen is a threat to her precious Stuart, who wants nothing to do with her. Get her out. And Rex is the alpha male. He basically chooses what goes on the shopping list. ![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
06-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Yeah. Rex is a pimp. He's a credit to ginger people everywhere. God knows they need someone positive to represent their race.
06-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Rex is just a bully. Everyone is under the impression that without him they will starve.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Welp, Dennis is out. He spat in Mo's face during an arguement last night. It all started with Rex smearing pizza over Jennifers painting of Stuart, they were all already drunk I should add, anyway that got Dale pissed off at Rex, then it must have just progressed from there. I was watching it on the live feed, but it cut off just as things started to get interesting.
06-27-2008, 07:21 PM
What?
WHAT? =( Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-27-2008, 07:40 PM
You liked Dennis?
06-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Oh crap!!
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
06-27-2008, 08:12 PM
No, it's just shocking. He didn't strike me as the kind of person to do something that would warrant him getting removed.
Sylvia and Jen's crying is sooo delicious. Darnell gangsta. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Darnell is a beast. xD
Dennis and Sylvia in one swoop. This is a good day. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-27-2008, 09:06 PM
OMFG
I am so riled up right now. Stuart, Dale and Becky are now officially on my hate list, all behind Jennifer. She instigated that whole arguement. What a fucking bitch. Rex, Mo and Darnell get major props for the way they handled that. Even with Mo crying, I'm glad he got in there and stood up for his mate.
06-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Bojack Wrote:Darnell gangsta. Dude, I told you! ![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
06-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Bojack Wrote:Darnell is a beast. xD How are you watching it at the same time I am? 0.o Also could you hook me up with a link to the part of the show when Dennis spat in Mo's face? My dad walked in and I didn't get to see it.
06-27-2008, 09:26 PM
You're right Sazuaa, Jen is an attentions seeker. I hear she's married too.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
06-27-2008, 09:30 PM
Am I the only one who's really angry about this. I feel like I was part of the fight. xD
Rex and Mohammad are almost certain to be up for nomination next week. Which is so fail. I can only hope Dale or Jennifer are up too. That way they'd be able to see what the outside world really thinks.
06-27-2008, 09:40 PM
I watch a choppy live stream over ustream. Usually I watch that AND the much better Youtube that gets posted later.
That whole room sucked... Jen was crying for what, 20 minutes? Even though Rex apologized and expressed that he didn't mean to get her upset. They were drinking. The picture sucked. Get over it. Stuart and Dale ftl. Jen was just making a huge deal out of this for no reason, and Dale and Stuart (who are after her knickers, mind you) start playing the knight in shining armor role, getting all in Rex's face. Mohamed and Darnell really get my respect after this, they both finally stood up for something. You see what happened when they did, that's how it goes. If you aren't an immediate bully like Rex or Mario, then when you do speak up about something, everybody goes ape shit. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
06-27-2008, 09:45 PM
Mario came out well from this too.
Can you imagine the morning after... that must have been so awkward. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|