Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Brother 9
It started with 16, it's about 13 now. They always add new characters. Usually when it starts slowing down a bit, so maybe there won't be new housemates right now.
This is becoming pretty hard to watch. Nobody is having any fun anymore. =(
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
I prefer there to be conflict.
Paul Oakenfold made the title music? xD That's awesome.

Looks like Stu is putting the moves on Jen. Too bad Bex is the obvious nominee this week, if Dale had gotten the boot, the fallout would be EPIC.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Is it just me, or was Rebecca stripping off and telling the other housemates that Big Brother had made her do it, mind numbingly, retarded? You can so tell she's desperately trying to get screen time, it's pitiful.
She's stupid and unattractive. Now she sits around all day bitching. That's strike 3.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Plus she has an annoying voice. So technically, that's strike 4.
There's no such thing.

How's it feel to get another culture wrong? Huh? Not so good, I bet!
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Rebecca's a turnoff. Please just leave your clothes ON.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Kirano Wrote:Rebecca's a turnoff. Please just leave your clothes ON.


Lame.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

What's lame, the fact that I'm not turned on by her OR the fact that she likes to roam around the place, a cloth away from being naked?
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Just thought I'd say, even though I've found Mikey to be pretty repulsive, and irritating, yesterday's episode when he was talking about his dreams and stuff, and how when he dreams of people, their faces are usually blurred, made me feel pretty sad for him. Becoming blind must be one of the worst things that could ever happen to a person.
FUCK YOU FATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I hate that vile, attention whore Rebecca.
Is it just me or do most of the housemates need to leave their clothes on? Other than Rachel. I would mention Jen, but I'm too afraid bats would fly out of her vagina. =(
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
I wonder what Lisa looks like naked.
I'm looking at the screen capture of Day 26 Part 5 and it looks like Lisa has no clothes on. Doing homework so actually watching it will have to wait. >=(
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Sazuaa Wrote:I wonder what Lisa looks like naked.

I can imagine.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
You'd have to be pretty confident in yourself to ever go out with a woman like Lisa. She could probable bench press me.
I'd love a woman like Lisa. You can tell she's a dominating freak.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
She doesn't remind you of anyone?

[Image: chyna-talk-060700-02.jpg]
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)