Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Brother 9
No she doesn't remind me of Chyna. Though I'll say Lisa is too tall for me.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Ewwwwwwwwww. That just reminded me of Chyna's porn video. =[

Does anyone remember Imogen, I can't recall what series she was in. Anyway she was a stone cold fox. Now her porn video... damn. Wouldn't mind seeing that again.
Yeah I've seen her porn video. It's two years old and it's not all that.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
I know it's nothing special, but she was, talk about hot.
Not my kind of girl.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
What, nut tightingly gorgeous, isn't your type?
She's hot, but if that's the best she can do in bed....
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Mario voted for Rex and Mo? Wtf... turncoat. =(
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
It's funny. Everyone is like, 'Jen you're safe, there's no way you're going'. They have no idea how hated she is.
Finally Rex gave Bex a bit of her own medicine. LOL.

pwnt
Leave Katreya alone you bastards! >=(
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Three new women are entering the house tonight, along with Jennifers exit. Should be interesting.
Darnel is the new favourite to win ahead of Kat, who's lead since the beginning.

That one girl who looks like Angelina Jolie is freaking hot, which is strange cause I hate Angelina Jolie and don't find her the least bit attractive.
She isn't as sexy as Angelina, but I wouldn't mind being in that house right now.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Darnell ftl for thinking Jay-Z is "the best rapper ever".
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Get some more air time you disgusting whale. I so hope Becca gets kicked out. She's just so replusive.
Laaaaaaaaame. Damn, I really wanted Bex to go.
omfg SPOILERS =/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
I thought you said you watched a live feed?!
...

I wait for the Youtube, the live stream blows. The guy like, just started uploading it on Youtube 30 minutes ago.

So Mario went? =( That's gay
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)