07-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Yeah, it was pretty fail. There's also another weird twist, but I'll let you find out for yourself.
|
Big Brother 9
|
|
07-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Yeah, it was pretty fail. There's also another weird twist, but I'll let you find out for yourself.
07-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Do you even vote?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-12-2008, 02:27 AM
No. I don't see the point. It's not like acouple of votes from me would change anything. There are people who literally vote hundreds of times for someone they like. I'm not that huge of a fan...
07-12-2008, 02:58 AM
Luke and Rebecca kissed?
EEEEEEEEW gross Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-12-2008, 03:10 AM
I know. It was so cringe worthy. I could barely watch.
It's funny. Pretty much all of Becca's appeal comes from her 'partnership' with Luke. Without him, she'd just be the generic bubbly, chubby, chick, that always gets her tits out. Atleast she hasn't pleasured herself with a wine bottle... Look it up.
07-12-2008, 03:33 AM
It says season 6 winner. Don't tell me she won after that. -_-
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Hell no, she didn't.
07-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Darnel is so much smarter than he seems on the surface. The way he talks, your first impression is that he hasn't got much going on upstairs, but some of the stuff he comes out with is really deep and meaningful.
07-18-2008, 08:41 PM
You guys stopped watching too?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Nope. Even if I was bored, which I'm not, I'm the type of person who would carry on watching til the end, just cause.
Why'd you stop watching?
07-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Stop being part of my routine. And kinda disinterest... I was kinda looking forward to seeing something develop between Mo and Maysoon. Anything happening there?
Give me a catchup. Last episode I saw was the one where Mario got evicted/Luke made out with that bear dressed up as a woman. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-18-2008, 10:36 PM
Damn, a lot's happened. Firstly there was a vote for who would be the new head of house. Luke, Dale, and Darnel put themselves up, Darnel won. He then had to put half of the housemates in heaven, the others in hell, (basically they just seperated the house in two, one side had loads of luxurys, heaven, the other had pretty much nothing, plus had to do all the cooking for the other side, hell). He picked all his mates to go to heaven, obviously. And, there was a big food fight, um, Becky has been a vile little bitch as always. Belinda and Rex were up for nominations, Belinda just got the boot an hour ago. Oh and they failed their weekly task. I think that's pretty much it.
EDIT: Oh and nothing's happened between Mo and Maysoon.
07-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Geez. Darnel is really losing it. He needs to cool the fuck down.
07-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Bojack Wrote:I was kinda looking forward to seeing something develop between Mo and Maysoon. Anything happening there? Not going to happen, ever. There aren't gonna be any romances in the house. Luke and Becca are the closest it will ever get to being romantic. ![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-20-2008, 10:27 PM
How's Lisa doing without Mario?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
07-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Meh. I guess she's come out of her shell a little bit. Still not a huge character.
07-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Sazuaa, what are you doing with that gay-ass avatar? I mistook you for milk bubble.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-21-2008, 12:55 AM
First off. It's a signature. Second, it is not gay, ass. Hello Kitty is a highly complex character. And frankly, I am getting sick and tired of people's assumptions that Hello Kitty is just for girls, and why, because it's pink?! Boys can like pink. There's nothing gay about a guy who likes pink. Stop being so small minded.
... But seriously, I just did it to fuck with you guys.
07-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Lolololololol
Bex is out. Finally. It's funny how the whole Luke and Bex 'romance' hit full speed the night before she was about to leave. She played Luke like a drum, or, however that saying goes.
08-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Bye, bye Luke.
OMG it's gonna be so weird having Rex's girlfriend in the house... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|