Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Rex's girlfriend is in the house?
Now that's good television.
I always despised Luke.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
She was in earlier for a task. But Rex didn't get to see her.
He didn't seem very happy to see her to be honest.
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
There's no way she's better looking than girl number 6.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Pfft, Rachel is such a martyr. Tonight was quite an emotional episode. Every series, when the housemates get messages from home, it always chokes me up. I don't get it. I'm like, the coldest mother fucker you've ever saw, and this has got me I'm holding back the tears.
Posts: 0
Threads: 55
Joined: Oct 2006
Big Brother 10 in America?
It rocks
kthxbai
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
American Big Brother? GTFO.
Posts: 54
Threads: 182
Joined: Apr 2008
Original Big Brother?
pwnt
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Zangya Wrote:Original Big Brother?
pwnt
I hope you're not implying that the American Big Brother is the original.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 54
Threads: 182
Joined: Apr 2008
The Netherlands does not count, Kirano! xD
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
The person who thought of the idea was a Dutchman, so yeah, it all began with the Dutch.
pwnt.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Who cares.
How's Mo doing?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
He has to wear women shoes, with pink socks. Other than that, fine.
Posts: 1
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2006
I despise this. I hate these twenty-something year old abortions filling E4 almost uninterruptedly with their disgusting, mindless attempt to obtain a £50 deal with Heat magazine granting them the rights to their souls and their anal passageways.
Ever since Burter introduced me to it in days of old I've always much preferred the American Big Brother. Ours has no strategy to it whatsoever, they're not even allowed to discuss nominations and at the end of the day the outcome is left to the public.
The beauty of the American Big Brother is that the evictees ultimately decide the winner. So you have to be bitchy enough to survive the game but not so bitchy that you piss people off so much you have no chance of winning. Aside from that they actually seem to be able to fill the ranks with people who don't look and sound like they were found outside some medical facility for the terminally mediocre.
I want to fucking harpoon Kathreya.
That is all.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Lucifer Wrote:they're not even allowed to discuss nominations and at the end of the day the outcome is left to the public.
... That's what happens in UK Big Brother.
I tried watching the American show a couple of months ago, it just reminded me of something like the Real Life. Fake, young American kids. The guys were all beefy, competitive, aggressive frat boys, the girls, bitchy, bimbo's, all looking for their 15 minutes of fame. There didn't seem to be much variance of characters. But that was just my snap judgement of it.
Posts: 1
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2006
Please pay attention to what I said.
What you quoted was me describing the UK Big Brother.
If it weren't for the Hello Kitty sig I might be offended.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Anybody still watching this?
Here's an quick update. Mario proposed to Lisa yesterday, she said yes. And today Mo was nominated the final head of house, and Darnel and Rex totally tore into Sarah, but mostly Darnel. I gotta admit even I was kinda feeling bad for Sarah, it was pretty brutal.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Who's Sarah?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 55
Joined: Oct 2006
Big Brother US is still better
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana