Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beijing 2008
#41
Five o'clock on channel 26 here.

And let me be the first to say that Phil Dalhausser is really fucking tall.
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#42
That Cuban bastard's something else. I missed the matches between that first one between him and some Australian, all the way up to this current one between the Kazahki and LTU, because my girlfriend was over.

But I think that Cuban'll take home the gold.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#43
This American gymnast is just...beautiful. I never thought I would say this about (male) gymnastics, but I just saw a routine that made me shed a tear.
Reply
#44
I need a fucking TV. I'm sure nobody else in here wants to watch anything than Kobe Bryant's dickheaded ass, and even if they do, they change the channel and want to talk all throughout.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#45
Burter Wrote:This American gymnast is just...beautiful. I never thought I would say this about (male) gymnastics, but I just saw a routine that made me shed a tear.

You literally sheded a tear? lol
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#46
What was that guy's name?
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#47
Phelps just made a world record. He's such a beast.Watching these weightlifters fail is so awesome.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#48
Phelps should just go live in water. He clearly isn't a man.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#49
First Olympics when he was 15?

He's a merboy for shure

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#50
USA > China in basketball.

The home fans were still loving it, though. The sheer number of Kobe Bryant fans was surprising.
Reply
#51
Number 11 for China was pretty good. Couldn't catch his name. Something like Yi A.L, thats hard to Google.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#52
Oh wow, he plays for the Milwaukee Bucks. God help him.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#53
OMG, Blake beat Federer. The legend is falling apart. His number one spot's even been dropped to Nadal.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#54
I liked some of the boxing matches that I *did* get to see.

There was that one huge upset in Britain vs. Russia. Seemed pretty even the first round with the hard-hitting Islam Timurziev gaining a point. Then the Brit knocked him down twice in thirty seconds into the second round and the judge stopped it.

Kind of shocking, imo. He seemed to recover quickly from each down. He was up within a second and back to his corner, took his eight seconds to recover, signaled he was ready to fight both times...

I would have liked to have seen that fight go on longer, but I guess in super heavyweight matches you don't take risks with fighter's lives.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#55
Olympic MMA Fighting!!!!!!

We need it!



PS: May and Treanor are getting beat.
Reply
#56
You mean Kerri Walsh and May Treanor.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#57
Warako Wrote:Olympic MMA Fighting!!!!!!

We need it!

Don't we already have wrestling?


Baddum ksh.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#58
MMA is brutal. I'd love to see it too.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#59
Kirano Wrote:MMA is brutal. I'd love to see it too.

Again, we already have wrestling.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#60
Jimmy Page to perform at the closing ceremonies.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)