Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beijing 2008
#61
Did anyone catch the diving? There's this Chinese lady named Guo Jingjing who's sooo pretty.

[Image: 200410220028_22146.gif]

Standing next to the other divers I was like MAN WHAT A FOX!
Reply
#62
Usain 'Lightning' Bolt broke the 100M world record winning Gold with a time of 9.69!!
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#63
Michael Phelps just won his eighth straight gold medal in Beijing -- he is now officially the greatest athlete in the world.

That is all.

EDIT: Did I seriously just post this here? Totally meant this for the Beijing thread =P

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#64
'Lightning Bolt'?

plz. phelps ptw.

ptw = phor the win.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#65
ifth

(I Find That Humorous...use it and kill lol forever.)
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#66
Zangya Wrote:'Lightning Bolt'?

plz. phelps ptw.

ptw = phor the win.

How can you sit there and compare a track runner to a swimmer? Plus Phelps participated in eight events. 4 times as much, 4 times the chance to get medals.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#67
Attention:

[Image: filephpavatar1243612187dn3.gif]

You may return to your regularly scheduled borethread
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#68
Wow. That is destined for greatness. xD

They really do make you think swimming is quite intense.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#69
Pink Underoo Wrote:Attention:

[Image: filephpavatar1243612187dn3.gif]

You may return to your regularly scheduled borethread

I approve of this message.
Reply
#70
Screw Micheal Phelps! It's all about Guo Jingjing!


.. I'm just kidding. I love Micheal Phelps. His mom is the greatest mom ever.
Reply
#71
[Image: This_is_China_by_nadsatnam.jpg]
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#72
Michael Phelps is great and all, but my Olympian of choice would be Nastia Liukin<3
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#73
Mine would be Carl Lewis.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#74
It was Pyrros Dymas last time. This year, idk.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#75
U.S. baseball team is hanging in there, but South Korea and the recently-defeated Cuba are still juggernauts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#76
Lightning Bolt has done it AGAIN! He raped Michael Johnson's eight year world record in the 200 meters. They've created a monster.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)