Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
08-16-2008, 08:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2008, 08:20 AM by Milk Bubble.)
Did anyone catch the diving? There's this Chinese lady named Guo Jingjing who's sooo pretty.
Standing next to the other divers I was like MAN WHAT A FOX!
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
08-16-2008, 03:28 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2008, 03:30 PM by Celena.)
Usain 'Lightning' Bolt broke the 100M world record winning Gold with a time of 9.69!!
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 54
Threads: 182
Joined: Apr 2008
08-17-2008, 03:19 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2008, 03:24 AM by Juno.)
Michael Phelps just won his eighth straight gold medal in Beijing -- he is now officially the greatest athlete in the world.
That is all.
EDIT: Did I seriously just post this here? Totally meant this for the Beijing thread =P
Posts: 54
Threads: 182
Joined: Apr 2008
'Lightning Bolt'?
plz. phelps ptw.
ptw = phor the win.
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
ifth
(I Find That Humorous...use it and kill lol forever.)
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
08-17-2008, 07:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2008, 07:58 AM by Celena.)
Zangya Wrote:'Lightning Bolt'?
plz. phelps ptw.
ptw = phor the win.
How can you sit there and compare a track runner to a swimmer? Plus Phelps participated in eight events. 4 times as much, 4 times the chance to get medals.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 1
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2007
Attention:
You may return to your regularly scheduled borethread
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Wow. That is destined for greatness. xD
They really do make you think swimming is quite intense.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Pink Underoo Wrote:Attention:
You may return to your regularly scheduled borethread
I approve of this message.
Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
Screw Micheal Phelps! It's all about Guo Jingjing!
.. I'm just kidding. I love Micheal Phelps. His mom is the greatest mom ever.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
Michael Phelps is great and all, but my Olympian of choice would be Nastia Liukin<3
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Mine would be Carl Lewis.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
It was Pyrros Dymas last time. This year, idk.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
U.S. baseball team is hanging in there, but South Korea and the recently-defeated Cuba are still juggernauts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Lightning Bolt has done it AGAIN! He raped Michael Johnson's eight year world record in the 200 meters. They've created a monster.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?