08-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Both of you fail.
|
Big Brother 9
|
|
08-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Both of you fail.
09-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Mo and Katreya are out. The reaction when Kat's name was called was priceless.
Since none of you watch this show, I thought I'd go to the effort of finding this clip. Perhaps the funniest moment of this years BB. Blind guy eating worlds hottest chilli
09-02-2008, 10:24 PM
09-02-2008, 10:29 PM
I don't watch unscripted television shows staring random nobodies. The first season of the first "reality" show in this poorly named genre, Survivor, was the only one and even that wasn't very interesting. D:
It's The Ultimate Fighter or nothing. NOTHING!
09-02-2008, 10:32 PM
I don't care. Just watch the fucking clip.
09-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Yeah, wtf... BB9 or gtfo.
Two at a time? Was this from a public vote? How did Rex react? AND RACHEL! Sweet Rachel... did she cry? Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
09-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Pfft. Rachel cried when MO went out. So she was in hysterics when Kat left, but so was Kat. It was so funny. When Davina was about to annouce who was next out, Kat said, "don't take away any more of my frwends", as if the thought of her being evicted hadn't even crossed her mind.
09-03-2008, 01:41 AM
I'll youtube it. Classic.
I want either Rachel or Rex to win. Way to answer 1/4th of my questions, btw. =/ Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
09-03-2008, 01:52 AM
Mikey or Rachel will win. I don't know where the fuck Mikey's come from, since nobody liked him pretty much all the way through, but apparently now he's the favourite to win. At any rate I'd prefer him to win over Rachel, since she's done fuck all throughout the entire show. I'd like Rex to win, but it won't happen I don't think, as many people hate him as there are who love him.
And, it wasn't two at a time, the evictions were 30 minutes apart. Both times when Davina's voice came in they were totally shocked, it was sweet. Yes it was a public vote, but since last fridays eviction the phone polls have opened for every contestant, and they're voting for who they want to WIN. So Mo and Kat had the least amount of votes to win. Rex, as everyone else was, was just in shock, but while everyone else was bawling their eyes out, Rex just paced around the house.
09-03-2008, 01:55 AM
owned
I think I'll start watching again. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
09-03-2008, 01:59 AM
There's only 3 days left now. I'm actually pretty bummed. It's provided me with so much entertainment for the last couple of months...
09-03-2008, 02:21 AM
3 days?
=( I guess I could go back and watch the stuff on Youtube but eh. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
09-03-2008, 03:07 AM
Why the heck would anyone want the one dimensional Rachel to win?
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
09-03-2008, 03:21 AM
She's cute and has a nice body.
Shut up. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
09-03-2008, 03:36 AM
1 D
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
09-03-2008, 03:39 AM
What?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
09-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Bojack Wrote:3 days? You've missed SO, SO much though. That's like, 50 hours of catch up BB.
09-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Might as well forget it Bojack. You've missed too much to try and catch up.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
09-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Wow.
Didn't intend to catch up. I just wanted to watch it from where I left off. Which I totally don't care about doing anymore. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|