Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Celebrate
#41
[Image: Obamasig-1.png]
Reply
#42
[Image: Obama%20Sig.png]
Reply
#43
Super Buu Wrote:I am, dare I say, hopeful.

I hate how socialism has become a dirty word thanks to its history.
Yeah, people should stop judging things based on results.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#44
Pink Underoo Wrote:Yeah, people should stop judging things based on results.

Yeah I guess we do throw it around.

But Socialism as a whole. Is the idea that government should pay for more of our daily lives. Take Sweden, that's how its done. Free Healthcare. Free college. Only thing that is different, is that the income tax is much higher to cover the load of the Socialist government type.

Our founding Fathers chose the hardest Government to maintain. Democracy. And it's still running like a Republic Democracy. Because by definition, A full blown Democ, would have every day people in the Senate. Our voting system wouldn't have the electoral colleges. That is the "Republic" area of our Government. But who cares. It works.

Ive invented my own form anyway.

Conservative Monarchism.

I like aspects of Monarchy. Just not everything. >.>

EDIT: Oh btw, The Netherlands, or a country around there. Has a lower unemployment rate than us. But that's because the government has the gaul to throw money at developing technology, like Hydrogen, Wind, Nuclear Fusion. Thus creating shit loads more Jobs. Think the stat was like 1.5% unemployment rate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#45
I'll rest safe in the knowledge that in four years time at least such a pathetic novelty as skin colour will have worn off.

Still, good luck to him, he's going to fucking need it.
Reply
#46
http://chicago.groups.vox.com/library/vi...f6a47.html

Some of the scenes I've witnessed in the last 24 hours reminded me of this clip. =P
Reply
#47
Lucifer Wrote:Still, good luck to him, he's going to fucking need it.

LOL! It will take more than luck to change America.
Reply
#48
Tobias Wrote:[Image: 1225859218544lu2.png]

I lol'd.

That said, I don't think he'll be a bad president.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#49
Pink Underoo Wrote:Yeah, people should stop judging things based on results.

I'm saying that people saw bad examples of socialism and decided that all of its ideas must be horrible, and therefore anyone whose ideas overlapped with any parts of socialism must therefore be silly. I'm a strong advocate of stealing the good parts of ideas and then trashing what's worthless.

Sorry if my post was confusing for you.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#50
Belle Hibiki Wrote:Eyes: still misting up watching the victory speech last night.

To all you who are apathetic, to all those who would be dismissive, to all those who wake up this beautiful American morning unmoved and untouched, a real change has happened in America. It hasn't happened in the economy. It hasn't happened in our policy. We still have two wars ahead, an economic crisis to meet, and a world to heal. What has changed is that I woke up and for the first time in my political life I was proud to be an American. My heart, my soul, is singing with the millions of others in this great country that anything is possible.

If you are uncaring - if you cannot muster the ability to Hope and believe, as you did in your childhood, that there are better times ahead - I urge you to remember the sight of Barack Obama, his wife Michelle, his two young daughters, Joe Biden and his mother, daughter, and grandchildren, black and white together on the same stage ready to ascend to the highest office this nation - perhaps even the world - has to offer. Fourty years ago - no, even ten years ago - this would have been impossible, yet today we see a new dawn. Today we see a people that look not just to the past, but to the future, because in this country nothing is beyond our reach, no challenge is beyond our ability to meet, and nothing - and I mean nothing - is beyond hope.

God bless America, you've made me proud.

*fart*
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#51
Oh yeah, I forgot. Proud to be an American, Belle?

You used to be cool.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#52
I am going to implore those who, I cant say without knowing you if you are one of them, seem to use the main argument for Obama and Democrats in general is that they aren't Bush. Just because one side is wrong doesn't mean the other is right. The world is not black and white (red and Blue lul). Judge each candidate individually, look to other parties. And try not to lose all hope when Obama disappoints you.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#53
Tobias Wrote:Just because one side is wrong doesn't mean the other is right.

This is a historic mistake and people do it for everything, not just politics.

"Guy are jerks so I'm gonna become a lesbian!" Pfft, you'd think they had never heard of masturbation.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#54
inorite?
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#55
It's why I voted for him. I'm not proud of myself.

But I don't care either way, blaming a president for America's problems is pretty retarded. As is my family.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#56
Bojack Wrote:It's why I voted for him. I'm not proud of myself.

But I don't care either way, blaming a president for America's problems is pretty retarded. As is my family.

Unless they are to blame...

Not saying Bush is, because he isn't, far as my un-ed-u-mac-ated self is aware.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#57
Eh. I'll live with this.

Regardless of my feelings for him, he is now my president so I support him in his future endeavors.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#58
Zangya Wrote:Eh. I'll live with this.

Regardless of my feelings for him, he is now my president so I support him in his future endeavors.

Same.

And somehow everytime Zangya posts. It turns me on. That sig is just. Hawt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#59
South Park Big Grin lol killer.

Randy: HERE COMES THE CHANGE EVERYBODY!
Reply
#60
There is absolutely no reason why America should still have people on the streets lacking the barebone essentials for a dignified life (that is, clothing, water, food, some reasonable form of shelter, etc) when there are numerous upper-class citizens who inundate themselves in ridiculous luxury.

I dunno how I feel about wealth redistribution in some extreme sense, but as far as I'm concerned, the needs of the hopelessly impoverished take precedence.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)