Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Celebrate
I actually find it amusing that people really think we're stronger than the planet.
Reply
I find it scary that you can so readily open and close such a complicated argument, sidestepping all the research and theories, based on what seems to be nothing other than "it's common sense, ennit?" Parasites in the past never had any trouble bringing down things 'stronger' than them simply as a side-effect of the way they live and multiply.

I'm not trying to make an argument for either side here, I guess I'm just saying that anyone here who really thinks they're more qualified to make a judgement than the top researchers in environmental science is hilariously arrogant.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
I think Coco the Clown is more qualified to make a judgement than the top researchers in environmental science.
Reply
Super Buu Wrote:I find it scary that you can so readily open and close such a complicated argument, sidestepping all the research and theories, based on what seems to be nothing other than "it's common sense, ennit?" Parasites in the past never had any trouble bringing down things 'stronger' than them simply as a side-effect of the way they live and multiply.

I'm not trying to make an argument for either side here, I guess I'm just saying that anyone here who really thinks they're more qualified to make a judgement than the top researchers in environmental science is hilariously arrogant.

I'm quoting some of the top researchers in environmental science, you fucking knob. And yes, sometimes the common sense answer works, even among scientists.

I wasn't sidestepping anything. Instead, I produced my take on the situation in a quick post, rather than make a dissertation. I've done my homework, I've read the research. It's not like I just arbitrarily chose one of the theories and ran with it. But thanks for not, y'know, actually reading my posts and just making an assumption.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
I was talking to Lucifer, sorry if that wasn't clear.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
Hrm.

...

*Peace Offering Cookie*
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
iss coo' bra
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
Suuuper Flu!
Is it possible?
Reply
So it seems that I'm one of the few right wingers here! Oh well its good to be rare. Someone has to be the capitalist that actually creates wealth.
Reply
Talon Holmes Wrote:So it seems that I'm one of the few right wingers here!

^5
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
I'd consider myself just slightly right. I'm a conservative if that's what you mean. Just not full-blown right-wing like some people are. Canada's conservative party is pretty close to the middle of the road.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
Talon Holmes Wrote:Someone has to be the capitalist that actually creates wealth.

Oh right. I forgot that, in every case, left wing = socialist.

What was I thinking?
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
Raditzu Wrote:Oh right. I forgot that, in every case, left wing = socialist.

What was I thinking?

Not socialism all the time, but government control without a doubt.
Reply
Republicans are big government now too.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
Indeed. Who do we have to thank for the Patriot Act, afterall?
Reply
Garlic Jr Wrote:Republicans are big government now too.

Oh no doubt, but I'm to the right of most Republicans now a days. If I was older (I'm 23 now) I could have bought the excuse during the Cold War, when it came to missile defense. I'm about where Ronald Reagan claimed he was on the scale rhetorically.

As it stands now America is no where near capitalistic anymore. Hell we are talking about buying out the big three automakers now, so any attempt of pretending we follow capitalism is nothing more then a laugh.

Quite honestly I've become a superfluous man, as far as my ideas go. No one in actual power seems to be following them, or the Constitution anymore.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)