08-09-2004, 02:51 AM
Transformations I would have to say are the best because u can do so much with them like every time u change u can role-play it different then the one before.
|
[] ~ Favourite Technique ~ []
|
|
08-09-2004, 02:51 AM
Transformations I would have to say are the best because u can do so much with them like every time u change u can role-play it different then the one before.
08-09-2004, 04:09 AM
You are aware which board your posting on is, right?
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
08-09-2004, 06:51 AM
It depends on the fusion. If its being written as the fusion dance, then no. Potarra Earrings are also a no. Namekians can fuse with multiple people, but its permanent.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-09-2004, 07:18 AM
Yeah. Vegito was split up for some unknown reason when Buu ate them. (Maybe someone else knows why?)
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-09-2004, 07:20 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu It's the magic in Buu's body, it was probably digesting him. The better question is why didn't Trunks and Goten defuse immediately. ![]()
08-09-2004, 07:22 AM
Maybe because the fusion dance is more magic than the Potarra Earrings?
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-09-2004, 01:00 PM
BLASPHEMY!!!!
maby because Buu tryed to eat Vegito and absorbed Gotenks? ![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|