10-03-2009, 03:42 AM
I never got into Animorphs. I think they came out around the time I switched immediately from Goosebumps to Star Wars books.
|
What are you reading?
|
|
10-03-2009, 03:42 AM
I never got into Animorphs. I think they came out around the time I switched immediately from Goosebumps to Star Wars books.
10-03-2009, 03:55 AM
I was reading them in grade school so I was a bit younger. Still though man, gore and death and themes of loss, moral grey areas, and the horror of war? What do kids got these days? Gay Vampires.
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
10-03-2009, 04:28 AM
Rem-13 Wrote:Guess what I just finished reading (in like two hours) That was one of my favorites. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
10-03-2009, 06:24 AM
Rem-13 Wrote:Guess what I just finished reading (in like two hours)Rem, I love you man. That was also an awesome book in the series. It really made you look at the Hork-Bajir a lot differently after that. She did a fantastic job even by today's standards of describing the various evolutions that the races had. By that, I mean the fact that Hork-Bajir were basically bladed reptiles and Andalites had scythe tails, and yet neither were carnivorous. She explained the natural uses of those things so well. Also, I'd been looking recently to figure out where to get a hold of them again, because I'd actually like to go reread and finish the series from where I left off near the end (All I know is the major spoiler of which of the main characters dies). Rem, check your inbox.
10-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Ikigami. The tagline:
The japanese government has launched a brand new law: because of the lazyness and apathy of Japan's people it was decided that someone, daily and randomly, will be chosen and killed with a poisoned capsule in order to "bring to life again" and wake up the others. The person elected will be warned with an ikigami (or death's notice) and after this he/she will have only 24 hours left to live. What will those condemned think and do during this short time? Haven't actually started reading it yet, but it's going on the list.
10-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Rod Hardwood Wrote:Ikigami. The tagline: I read it, it was awesome.
10-06-2009, 08:32 PM
I can't haven't started the second chapter in a work of fiction in like 2 years =/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
10-08-2009, 03:51 AM
Josh Wrote:I read it, it was awesome. Sounds interesting, I might have to find it somewhere.
10-08-2009, 04:04 AM
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
10-08-2009, 04:33 AM
Kaden Wrote:http://www.onemanga.com/Ikigami/ Thanks, I was thinking it was a book for some reason.
10-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Bil Baer Jaxx Wrote:I can't haven't started the second chapter in a work of fiction in like 2 years =/ This is the worst sentence ever. *I haven't been able to get past chapter one (of any book) in over 2 years. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Possibly one of the most epic sequences I've ever had the pleasure of reading:
Quote:Richard actually felt sorry for the little Princess. The sadness for her came over him in a wave. At that feeling, he was surprised to feel the thing in him that had come awake rise up. She totally has it coming, by the way. This is after she threatened to have Richard's girlfriend raped by every single one of the palace guards, put into a prison for three years so the prisoners can rape her, before finally being beheaded and have the head stuck on a pole for everyone to see. She's a very nasty little girl. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
10-09-2009, 10:07 AM
YES YES YES YES YES I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
Violet was such a fucking bitch and deserved that shit in every way possible. Dude, the punishment Denna put him through after that was brutal though.
Ashe Wrote:YES YES YES YES YES I FUCKING LOVE YOU. Yeah. I wouldn't want an Agiel where she put it. That makes me squirm just thinking about it. EDIT: It would have been worth it, though. I hated Violet with a passion. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
10-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Ander Wrote:Yeah. I wouldn't want an Agiel where she put it. That makes me squirm just thinking about it. Yeah, I'd probably still have done it.
10-09-2009, 11:34 AM
I've been considering putting that on my 'to read' list, it's now on there for definite.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
10-09-2009, 01:05 PM
WTB that book to be honest. :o Is it a series or a one time thing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
10-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Series.
That is now ruined. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
10-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Bil Baer Jaxx Wrote:Series. Like black people can read anyway.
10-10-2009, 01:49 AM
in case anyone actually wanted to start reading sundome. this site has all 50 fully translated chapters, text translation available for chapter 51, and up to the most recent scanned chapter (74).
http://mangahelpers.com/m/sundome
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|