Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Films I want to see in the near future:
The Imaginarium Of Dr Parnassus. I've seen a few previews of it recently and I'm torn on whether I think it looks awesome, or not so awesome. My first thought when I saw the trailer was it reminded me of the film Stardust, which wasn't that impressive. But then surely Heath Ledger + Johnny Deep + Jude Law and Colin Farrell = fuck yes?
Bruno. Kinda old, but haven't managed to watch it yet.
Up. After watching WALLE a few weeks ago and being blown away, I'm suddenly really turned on to anything Pixar.
Zombieland/Adventureland/Surrogates
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Stardust was amazing, maybe you just suck at movies.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Robert De Niro's character was the only highlight of that movie for me. I can barely remember anything else about it, except for a general feeling at the end of it of, meh.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Not a movie, but probably the best episode of Family Guy I've ever seen.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/98264/family-g...s-p1-so-i0
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Not a movie? Too bad.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
I like how Family Guy does Disney animation better than Disney has in like fifteen years.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Belle Hibiki Wrote:I like how Family Guy does Disney animation better than Disney has in like fifteen years.
I concur. Pretty awesome shit that was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Ashe Wrote:Not a movie, but probably the best episode of Family Guy I've ever seen.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/98264/family-g...s-p1-so-i0
Can only be viewed in the United States. Lame.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Saz Wrote:Can only be viewed in the United States. Lame.
Well, take THAT for that "can not be viewed in the US" thing. Screw distributing rights.
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
You gotta be kidding me Ashe. I can't follow the 'Rate a song' thread because I simply can't listen to one single of them.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
ahahahahhaahah
you'd probably gay it up anyway
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
Bil Baer Jaxx Wrote:ahahahahhaahah
you'd probably gay it up anyway
can't go beyond maximum
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
10-10-2009, 09:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009, 09:33 PM by Jack.)
The best war movies I've ever seen:
Jarhead
Full Metal Jacket
Three Kings
Saving Private Ryan
The Hurt Locker
I rewatched Jarhead yesterday, great movie. The Hurt Locker was an independent movie, so is probably the best film you commoners have never seen. So watch it. Jarhead is easily my favorite of the lot though, although I only saw Saving Private Ryan once, like 5 years ago.
EDIT: I still remember this being awesome, though:
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
10-10-2009, 10:02 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009, 10:03 PM by Vad.)
Yeah...the only good movies in your list are Saving Private Ryan and Full Metal Jacket.
FUNFACT: That Tank is a Tiger I
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
The only good movies in your list are stfu and gtfo
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
You ate Fail for breakfast. For lunch you had stfu and for dinner you have a fistful of tasty OMGWTFBBQ chips.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
Yo guys you got a good thing goin on here and imma let you finish
BUT THE KANYE WEST THREAD HAD THE BEST TRASHTALK THIS YEAR.
No seriously, get some new moves, even the one I'm using is old by now.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
10-10-2009, 11:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009, 11:40 PM by Belle Hibiki.)
Edit: fuck me it was in the OP.
Uh. Up was an amazing film, I guess.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
The Proposal. Great comedy with Sandra Bullock. Watched it on DVD previously this evening. Woo =o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.