Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
If I was a pedo, I would go to the movie theater and "watch Twilight", or sit at home and watch High School Musical in a room alone. You know who you are.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
you promised
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Bil Baer Jaxx Wrote:If I was a pedo, I would go to the movie theater and "watch Twilight", or sit at home and watch High School Musical in a room alone. You know who you are.
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.
YA U C WAT I DID THAR>?!!>!>
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Just saw 2012. Ridiculously unbelievable, but still entertaining. The close calls made me think of barrel rolling cars with bombs attached in terms of stupidity though.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Ashe Wrote:Just saw 2012. Ridiculously unbelievable, but still entertaining. The close calls made me think of barrel rolling cars with bombs attached in terms of stupidity though.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
That movie was so impossibly dumb.
...Still entertaining though.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Ashe Wrote:Just saw 2012. Ridiculously unbelievable, but still entertaining. The close calls made me think of barrel rolling cars with bombs attached in terms of stupidity though.
Yeah, it was pretty out there. But at least it was entertaining to an extent, unlike Independence Day.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Josh Wrote:Yeah, it was pretty out there. But at least it was entertaining to an extent, unlike Independence Day.
Interestingly enough, Independence Day was the exact movie I compared it to in terms of "ridiculous yet entertaining".
However, Dudley DooRight never entered that conversation, sadly.
Posts: 1
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2007
i keep watching revenge of the sith when i go to sleep. i must be a masochist, it is not recommended unless you are too. it hurts so good. ;-;
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
12-10-2009, 03:23 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2009, 03:24 AM by Dr. Cringle.)
I watched a couple good films last weekend at my folks house that I'd recommend:
I Love You Man: It's a little offbeat humor-wise, but I like the dynamic in the film. It's a nice change of pace to other romance films that focus on the interpersonal romantic relationships first, and the other relationships sort of fal into place.
Adventureland: I...this film was much more laid back then I expected. It was certainly interesting, but I'm not sure if everyone would like it. It's got the main dude from Zombieland, and Bella from Twilight. I tried watching this movie with my dad, but he was pretty much 'meh' about it. Take that for what you will.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
12-10-2009, 03:50 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2009, 03:56 AM by Jack.)
Saz Wrote:I guess I'll put this here, since it's related to movies.
http://hypebeast.com/2009/12/empire-maga...hotoshoot/
More here:
http://www.empireonline.com/gallery/gall...p?GID=2353
Holy shit. On a side note, that Clint Eastwood pic didnt make sense in the other thread, now I know why.
EDIT: Also, how iconic is Jason Bourne that all Matt Damon had to do was pose with a rolled up magazine? xD
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
I was able name almost all the movies those pictures came from with the exception of the Keira Knightley and James McAvoy pictures, which I had to google to figure out. I've even seen the movie they were in together and didn't remember. Hahaha.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Yeah, wtf with the Atonement pic. Not exactly an iconic film, or iconic actors. Not yet atleast.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
That's Keira Knightley? O_o
Why does she look so... coked out?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Bil Baer Jaxx Wrote:That's Keira Knightley? O_o
Why does she look so... coked out?
Coke, maybe?
Posts: 1
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2007
Yeah, it's probably all the coke.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Ew, what the fuck? She has the body, and neck, of a 17 year olf boy. =/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Amusingly, I have the Bourne Trilogy package. Sitting still sealed on my shelf (along with a few other movies). I got it because I know its supposed to be good, but its something I'd have to watch by myself (Erin has no interest in it, and she keeps the tv up loud next to me so I wouldn't be able to focus). I also tend to just save movies till I feel like watching something I haven't seen.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Bil Baer Jaxx Wrote:![[Image: Keira-Knightley-bikini-photo.jpg]](http://www.enjoyfrance.com/images/stories/world/entertainment/Keira-Knightley-bikini-photo.jpg)
Ew, what the fuck? She has the body, and neck, of a 17 year olf boy. =/
17 year, olf boy you say?
I've never seen the appeal of Keira Knightly either. Even disregarding the boyish figure, her face isn't all that great, I totally don't see her as this great beauty that a lot of people seem to consider her. Ontop of that she's a completely overrated actress.
|