Posts: 12
Threads: 23
Joined: May 2007
Saz Wrote:17 year, olf boy you say?
I've never seen the appeal of Keira Knightly either. Even disregarding the boyish figure, her face isn't all that great, I totally don't see her as this great beauty that a lot of people seem to consider her. Ontop of that she's a completely overrated actress.
It's funny people even classify her as an actress. Might as well put a baboon in a dress and put it beside Keira down the red carpet.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
She seems sweet and down to earth. Which is more than I can say for most people with any moderate level of fame. I've only seen her in the Pirates trilogy, she did a good enough job.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
Bil Baer Jaxx Wrote:![[Image: Keira-Knightley-bikini-photo.jpg]](http://www.enjoyfrance.com/images/stories/world/entertainment/Keira-Knightley-bikini-photo.jpg)
Ew, what the fuck? She has the body, and neck, of a 17 year olf boy. =/ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(Sorry, the hair-do and the neck just instantly got me thinking of this)
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
The Machinist was great. Christian Bale is an incredible actor. He lost like 60 pounds for the role, it was pretty shocking to see how skinny he was.
Awesome twist ending.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Whoa, he almost looks as skinny as you. (YOU WERE PRETTY MUCH ASKING FOR THAT)
I don't know if I'd say Christian Bale is an amazing actor, he's definately dedicated to his roles though. I need to watch The Machinist again some time, I can't remember anything about it.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Pan's Labyrinth is a really good film that some of you might not have seen or maybe even heard of. I watched it quite a long time ago. I actually quite want to see it again, I didn't give it 100% of my attention first time around. I'm not going to attempt to describe it, but if you're ever feeling like you wanna try something a bit different, I would definately recommend you give it a try.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Iron Man 2 trailer!!!!!
http://link.brightcove.com/services/play...7699172001
Has anything ever looked so awesome to you that your eyes began to water? That actually happens to me a lot, I should get that checked out. But HOLY SHIT! TWO AC/DC songs in this trailer ftw, Mickey Rourke ftw, Robert Downey Jr > Christian Bale ftw (ironic considering what I said above I know), War Machine looking epic ftw... this looks insane.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Mickey Rourke is a BAWZ.
That actually looks kinda good. I wasn't that impressed with the first film. Although that might be because I watched it in fragments, cause the version uploaded on Chubbstv was missing the last 30 minutes or so. That probably ruined it slightly...
Side-note: Watched Role Models. Good film.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 5
Threads: 61
Joined: Oct 2008
Kaden Wrote:Jax's post reminded me of a movie called Death to Smoochie. It's an absolutely hilarious dark comedy starring Edward Norton and Robin Williams. There isn't a whole lot of the drug abuse/broken homes/rape/etc that Jax said he hated, but it's still pretty dark. I highly recommend it.
I'll second this. I particularly liked the "Spaceship cookies".
![[Image: Cain.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Cain.jpg)
"No man is an island." - John Donne
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Avatar. Everybody on this board needs to go see that movie. Now. Not now, but right fucking now.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Kazuya Wrote:Avatar. Everybody on this board needs to go see that movie. Now. Not now, but right fucking now.
Eh, just watched it on Imax 3D and I definitely recommend watching it that way if you do. It did indeed meet my expectations and was very enjoyable.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I saw Quantum Of Solace yesterday. Never really been into Bond films, or action/thrillers generally but I really enjoyed it, more so than Casino Royal even.
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
Ashe Wrote:Eh, just watched it on Imax 3D and I definitely recommend watching it that way if you do. It did indeed meet my expectations and was very enjoyable.
Agreed.
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Kazuya Wrote:Avatar. Everybody on this board needs to go see that movie. Now. Not now, but right fucking now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
(I actually really enjoyed avatar)
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 0
Threads: 55
Joined: Oct 2006
Rem-13 Wrote:![[Image: 2useoi1.jpg]](http://i50.tinypic.com/2useoi1.jpg)
(I actually really enjoyed avatar)
That image is hilarious.
I haven't seen Pocahontas since I was like 5.
Seriously, it's like identical, now it takes away the value of the film imo.
Though I do like that its a highly digitalized version and new story of pocahontas.
Plus BLUE MAN PORN SEX!
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
I've also heard it's a carbon copy of Fern Gully, if anyone remembers that film.
Really, though, I think expecting originality is asking for a bit much. It's a nice dream, but...
*sigh*
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
I remember Fern Gully was all about saving the rainforest from the big black smokey guy. And a lumberjack or something got turned into a fairy. And I think there was a bat that couldn't fly. But that might just be the pterodactyl from Land Before Time sneaking into my memory.
|