Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Taking of Pelham 123 was way better than I figured it would be.
Mind, I was watching it with someone who makes everything better than I think it would be.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
02-01-2010, 06:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2010, 06:56 AM by Jack.)
I liked that movie. I didn't understand the criticisms. It's really hard for me to not love anything with Denzel, though.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Double-dong Denzel!!!!!!
He's vurrry busy.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Also props on the date or whatever. Yeah, that's right, I read between the lines.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
It's not helpful that I'm about as nervous as a sixteen year old with her. XD
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Sage Wrote:It's not helpful that I'm about as nervous as a sixteen year old with her. XD
Who cares how nervous you were, grats on the date  Hope this means an upturn for you, and I'm not referring to your penis here. Well, I am, but I'm not.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Ashe Wrote:Who cares how nervous you were, grats on the date Hope this means an upturn for you, and I'm not referring to your penis here. Well, I am, but I'm not.
I have yet to man up and tell her what's up, but, yeah. I had a really good time. I really do feel better about everything when I'm with her.
It's just, I've never, uh, tried to date a friend before. It's just... the thought of making the transition is stressful. It's easier when you haven't known the girl for ten years.
*Ahem*
ANYway, movies are awesome. <.<;;
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Sage Wrote:I have yet to man up and tell her what's up, but, yeah. I had a really good time. I really do feel better about everything when I'm with her.
It's just, I've never, uh, tried to date a friend before. It's just... the thought of making the transition is stressful. It's easier when you haven't known the girl for ten years.
*Ahem*
ANYway, movies are awesome. <.<;;
*screams like a girl*
You're doing it! WOOT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 53
Threads: 60
Joined: Sep 2006
Sage Wrote:I have yet to man up and tell her what's up, but, yeah. I had a really good time. I really do feel better about everything when I'm with her.
It's just, I've never, uh, tried to date a friend before. It's just... the thought of making the transition is stressful. It's easier when you haven't known the girl for ten years.
*Ahem*
ANYway, movies are awesome. <.<;;
Really? I've known my wife since Kindergarten. It was pretty easy for me.
Of course, she's the one who asked me out.
Oh, uh, right. I saw American History X again last night. Good stuff.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
It's easier when they're already friends. If you put it out there and she says no, the worst that happens is it'll be awkward for, like, a week. Then you can just make jokes about it.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
02-01-2010, 10:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2010, 10:43 PM by Jack.)
Are you sure, are you just TALKING
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
02-01-2010, 10:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2010, 10:50 PM by Vad.)
Kaden Wrote:It's easier when they're already friends. If you put it out there and she says no, the worst that happens is it'll be awkward for, like, a week. Then you can just make jokes about it.
I agree.
You'd have bad luck if this friend already tried dating within her circle of friends and had bad luck AND REFUSED TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE BECAUSE SHES SCARED. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
TINA YOU RUIN ME! =E
EDIT: The Longest Yard was funny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
I'm making a thread.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
Just watched Resident Evil for the first time. Not bad for a video game based movie. It reminded me a lot of the Doom movie, plotwise (although I suppose since RE was out first, Doom reminds me a lot of RE).
Anywho, I would just like to say that Milla Jovovich is a badass in pretty much anything she does. Fifth Element, Resident Evil, Ultraviolet...all great examples of her badass-ery.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
I love you beth cooper was ballin
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
 I hate you soooo much
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Soooo glad I decided to go ahead and watch Doubt. I usually avoid those period drama, type films, but I remember seeing a trailer of it back when it was released, and it struck me like it would be an interesting film; also I like Phillip Seymour Hoffman as an actor (and he was immense in this film, srlsy). Honestly this film had my complete attention throughout, which is rare, I was totally immersed in the story. Really can't praise it enough.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I had high expections for it, but The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button was very average I thought.
|