Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
Evil is a term people use to associate behavior to an individual. If a man of a certain faith kills in the name of his God his followers see him as a saint while those of the opposing side would view him as the equivalent of Satan reincarnated. There is no good or evil, just opinions.
In any case, it's distracting from the subject. My point is that you are free to do as you will as be what ever class you desire. It's going to be a bit of a task setting these things up so it comes across pristine and believable even from the manga standpoint, I'm motivated to get an Rpg whose fighting base is keen for weapons and swordplay.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Eric Wrote:Refresh me, doesn't hollow need to either eat other hollows to ascend to a point where they no longer need to feed on human souls? If so, isn't 'evil' sort of nescessary?
Yeah they need to eat human souls.
Then eventually a few hundred hollows conglomerate into a Menos, and then they start to eat other Hollows and become a Menos Grande, they keep eating until they become Adjuchas which are like animal hollows and then if they keep eating they can supposedly become Vasto Lorde.
The first level of Hollow's only eat human souls, the other ones generally live in Hueco Mundo and eat other Hollows. As for being evil, it really depends on what you consider evil, they need to eat other Hollows to survive , they aren't like Shinigami who can just eat food and some of the Arrancar seem to feel compassion for other Arrancar and dislike having to fight(Primo Espada, and Nell).
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
As far as the transition from Hollow to Arrancar goes, a person will basically skip Gillian and go right into their Adjuchas stage skipping the gathering into a mass in the sense that it's a bit like birth in that you don't remember being conceived, just what you became.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Wolfgang Wrote:As far as the transition from Hollow to Arrancar goes, a person will basically skip Gillian and go right into their Adjuchas stage skipping the gathering into a mass in the sense that it's a bit like birth in that you don't remember being conceived, just what you became.
I should mention, Kido is a shinigami style of fighting, it's not something humans use.
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kido
This is a list of spells.
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
Yep. I've been working out a way to make Kido approachable by certain classes while others rely on another form of arts.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
look i dont care im just hollowed up and ready to play lol
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 0
Threads: 52
Joined: Apr 2009
I've long had a shikai and bankai prepared for a situation just like this, and a couple of avatar choices.
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
Taking the scout motto a bit too far Tallow, not like I have a series of Pokémon lined up for me to catch if there should ever be a forum RPG about Pokémon where I'd want to roleplay... or something...
What's the ETA Wolf?
Posts: 0
Threads: 52
Joined: Apr 2009
Alakazam, Gyarados, Hitmonchan,Steelix, Raichu and Magmar
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
Eric Wrote:What's the ETA Wolf?
Depends. I'm making up a forum tonight to start organizing information and such so it isn't just all in a single document, after that I'll get serious about things so far as an agenda goes. All in all I'd give it... late April if I get a crack team going with ideas.
Posts: 0
Threads: 52
Joined: Apr 2009
02-11-2010, 10:04 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2010, 10:04 PM by Rafael.)
Gonna use something like:
?
Aizen's Battle Data, clockwise. Top: Offense (100), Top Right: Defense (90), Bottom right: Mobility (90), Bottom: Kidō/Reiatsu (100), Bottom Left: Intelligence (100), Top Left: Physical Strength (80). Total: 560/600.[68]
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
02-12-2010, 02:43 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2010, 02:43 AM by Kole T. Merr.)
I hope you don't let people use something like that to start. I don't think you can have a decently balanced Bleach RPG if someone gets to start as Aizen and have almost max stats.
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
Definitely not. I'm working out some kind of system to use for when things start that can evolve with the character as they mature. It'll be worth the trouble when things start getting further along.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Iz gones be a hollow and eats peoples souls
and as for pokemon...I have the worlds greatest team in my head man
Piplup
Machop
Onyx
Butterfree
Nidorina
Sneasal
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
Frozen Wrote:Iz gones be a hollow and eats peoples souls
and as for pokemon...I have the worlds greatest team in my head man
Piplup
Machop
Onyx
Butterfree
Nidorina
Sneasal
I really hope you're going for just your favorites...because that would be a bad team. Butterfree? Really?
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
motherfucker butterfry is fucking awesome
why are you hating
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
Butterfree is awesome. Until you beat the first gym and can get better Pokémon. If you want something with bug-type moves, Scyther is badass. If you want Butterfree for confusion and psybeam, GET A PSYCHIC TYPE.
Posts: 0
Threads: 52
Joined: Apr 2009
Obviously I didn't mean to start with those numbers, I just found those first.
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
Chubbs needs to initiate a /teabag command. Thread-jackin' bitches. >.>
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Okay guys, Wolf asked for help with his Bleach ideas, keep it on task please.
=D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
|